CHAPTER 26 : )

Author's POV :
All the way to the mansion, the ride was quiet , Jiwoon was trying to figure out what exactly happened to kook while tae was hella worried about him .

When they reached the mansion both of them quickly got out and tae quickly paid for the taxi . They saw kook's car parked at the entrance so they knew he was in , both of them entered in .

Tae looked at jiwoon and said " Jiwoon-ah i know you have numerous question's about the club incident , I promise I'll answer all of it , Now it's late night go so and get some sleep let's talk about it later " for which he nodded with a slight smile and left from there .

Taehyung's POV :
After he left tae also walked towards his shared bedroom . When he entered in he saw thing's scattered here and there and saw how small pieces of glass were lying around here and there .

He walked towards their bed and saw kook lying there , tear stain's in his cheeks and his knuckles were bleeding too .

Tear's formed in his eye's he quickly ran toward's the nightstand table and grabbed the first-aid kit from one of the drawer and started treating his knuckles and covered it with a bandage .

After that , he changed in to comfortable clothes and laid beside kook . His mind was flooded with different question's he wasn't able to sleep so he stopped himself from thinking about the same thing again and again and slept hugging him .

Time Skip's ~
It was morning time , tae was up early today he also cleaned their room and now was busy in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone .

Jungkook's POV :
Kook woke up with the sun rays hitting on his face . He sat straight and rested his head on the headboard and looked around , He noticed how the room was clean and his wounded knuckles were treated .

He looked around when he didn't saw
tae around but stopped when yesterday's memorie's came to his mind .
His face became cold and pale , he thought " Why am i concerned about him ? And who the hell am i to him " and chuckled bitterly .

He stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom to complete his morning routine .

After that he dressed up for work and went downstair's . He saw jiwoon sitting on the kitchen contour talking and laughing with tae while tae was arranging the table .

He didn't bother to call them and was about to leave , but stopped when he heard tae calling him for breakfast

Tae : kookie ! Where are going without having your breakfast ? C'mon today i have made your fav dishes * tae said with a warm smile *

Kook : No need I'll have my breakfast out
* kook said with a cold stern tone and left from there *

Taehyung's POV :
Hearing kook his smile fade away , tears welled up in his eye's but he controlled his tear's by bitting his lip's nervously which was not unnoticed by jiwoon .

He went toward's him and said " Hyungie ~ don't cry it's Ok , but what's up with him ? " Tae looked at him and nodded and started narrating yesterday's incident to him as he promised younger that he'll tell him about everything that happened .

Hearing him out jiwoon tried to comfort tae and said " Hhm.. so this is all bcoz of that woman , Don't worry hyungie ~ he can't be like this forever everything will be fine "

Tae hummed and said " Yup everything will be fine,first come and have your breakfast "
jiwoon nodded and followed tae toward's the dinning table .

Jungkook's POV :
Now Jungkook is sitting on his office cabin trying to concentrate on his work .
Today he was not at all in a good mood , he was looking gloomy and pale he didn't have his breakfast .

He took a dreep breath and closed his eye's trying to calm down but let out a frustrated groan when he heard a knock on his cabin door he said a small Come in and sat there staring at the paper work without looking up at the person .

It was his secretary ahreum , today she was assigned to handle one of their client but the metting didn't goes well so now she is here to inform him that but she is scared about how he'll react .

she knew his anger very well and today he was already annoyed from the start , She took all her courage and decided to talk to him she said " S-sir , our meeting with Mr Chang didn't go well "

Hearing her he stood up from his chair and banged his hand's on the desk making her flinch hardly he said " What the fuck you mean by meeting didn't go well ? I trusted you and you ___ " " I-i'm sorry Mr jeon this won't happen again " she apologised too scared to lose her job and left from there bowing at him .

Author's POV :
That's it now he completely lost himself he quickly grabbed his stuff and left from there and drove off from there .

( Time Skip's )
It was late night , kook was not back yet , tae was waiting for him while Jiwoon was asleep as tae didn't want him to stay up
late night .

Taehyung's POV :
Tae was scared whether something has happened to him so he thought to search for him but stopped on his tracks when the mansion door opened revealing a drunk Jungkook .

He quickly ran towards him and hugged him and started sobbing in his embrace
and said " W-where were you k-kookie ? I was s-so s-cared " Hearing him kook didn't give him any reply and stood there with a cold face .

Tae quickly backed away wipping his tears and asked him " did you have your dinner ? Should i heat up the food for you ? " but kook left from there completely ignoring him . Tear's rolled down his cheeks and he felt a sting in his heart .

=====================================
Helloo Reader's !!
Here's the New Chap I Hope You'll Enjoy Reading and vote for this Chapter
Take care 😚🌼 ♡