CHAPTER 23 : )

Author's POV  :
Both Taehyung and jungkook just arrived a few minutes ago , Both of them were tired and now it was late night .As soon as they came back Jungkook directly went to their bedroom and took a shower .
While Taehyung was sitting on the couch and resting , After laying back for some time he was feeling thirsty so he decided to have some water .

He went towards their kitchen . As soon as he entered in He was JUNGSHOOK , the entire kitchen was in a mess . There were dirty plate's on the sink , Fridge was left Open and There were Food spattered all over the Counter .

Beside that an Opened Pizza box was kept on the table in which 1-2 Slice were leftover Seeing this Taehyung Sighed Heavily with a slight smile , He knew who was responsible for this mess he started Cleaning it .

Jungkook's POV  :
After a warm shower he changed in to comfortable clothes and layed down on the soft mattress , He was waiting for tae to Come . After waiting for a while , his eyelids were getting heavy he slowly drifted to sleep but tae was not there yet

Taehyung's POV  :
After Cleaning all the mess , his eyes went towards the clock . He thought Oh God I'm Pretty late , And Kookie I forgot about him did he sleep or what ! Let me go and check and went towards their bedroom .

When he went to their bedroom he saw his husband Sleeping while hugging a pillow he thought He's looking so cute , He might have been tired waiting for me My dear bun and went towards him and caressed his cheeks lovingly and pecked them .

He covered him with blanket and  left towards the bathroom and took a shower After that he layed beside him and slept hugging him .

( Time Skips ) At Morning :
Taekook were sleeping hugging each
other  Jungkook had a habit to wake up early morning bcoz of his Office so he woke up after a while but Taehyung was still a sleep ....

Jungkook's POV  :
When he opened his eyes He saw how tae was sleeping hugging him , a soft smile formed in his lips .
After admiring him a while , he decided to get up . As soon as he removed his hand's he started squirming around and pulled him closer Jungkook chuckled at him and sighed in defeat and decided to lay down for a while with him .

Taehyung's POV  :
After having a tight sleep , he woke up  when he opened his eye's he found himself hugging his husband like a koala .
He quickly tries to remove his hands but suddenly sleeping Jungkook grabbed his hands and now tae was on top of him .

His cheeks were turning in to crimson shade and his head was on Jungkook's Chest he didn't dare to look up so he just stayed like that .

Jungkook's POV  :
He loved it when he made tae blush when he saw tae was silent he said in a husky way " Good Morning tae ~ " Tae wished him back too but he was not looking at his face " look
at me baby ~ "  he said .
Hearing him tae looked at him  " Why didn't you come to sleep with me yesterday ? you know i was waiting for you "  he asked while pouting .

Tae was shocked by his sudden change a minute ago he was acting serious and  now he started acting all cute .
Tae chuckled and his and cupped his face with his hands and started caressing his cheeks and said  " I was just busy with some work in the kitchen I'm sorry kookie "  kook nodded understanding .

Taehyung's POV  :
Tae was about to get up now but again Jungkook pulled him back to the bed , now he was under Jungkook . He gasped and said " what is it kookie ? "  " Don't go let's stay like this for some more time " kook replied hugging him .