CHAPTER 35 : )

Author's POV  :
As usual tae was alone in the mansion busy with the house chores he was arranging jungkook clothes in the wardrobe folding it nicely thats when he heard the calling bell going off . It was too early for jungkook's arrival , so he wondered who it was and headed downstairs towards the main door yelling ' coming '

He opened the door revealing a woman she  had a familiar face like Jungkook's , she was not too aged and looked beautiful . " Mrs Jeon " he said and bowed at her with a smile and welcomed her in .
She smiled at his gesture and said " Dear call me eomma , you're also like my kook "  Hearing her tae quickly flashed his boxy smile in response and nodded at her .

He let her in and made her sit on the couch in the living room and sat beside her and asked " Eommoni would like some tea or coffee ? "  he asked with a smile .
She smiled at him and said " It's ok dear just get me some water " he nodded and went towards the kitchen and returned with a glass of water and handled it to her  .

She took it from him and gulped it down in one sip " eommoni you want some more ? " he asked " No thanks dear " she said and kept the empty glass on the coffee table .
" son come here and sit i want to talk to you , that brat didn't come to meet me with you after that family dinner so i came here " she said making tae sit beside her and continued ~

" During the family dinner that day i was not able to have a talk with properly so here i am , perhaps do you not want to meet me ? It's ok if you don't want to " she said pouting at the end .
Tae quickly shook his head in disagreement and said " No no eommoni it's not like that i would love to meet you and talk to you but you know kook ,  he is busy with company work and stuff  and i -"

" and you don't want to leave him alone " Mrs jeon said with a soft smile completing his words and he just nodded at her . She hummed and took his hands in hers and said " Hhm so that bunny is the problem , don't worry my beautiful son-in-law I'll see how that bunny faced brat won't come , I'll handle him "

Hearing her tae laughed out loud and mrs jeon joined her . " Ok so what's you plans for today ? "  Mrs jeon asked tae who was smiling at her " Umm.. i don't have any special plans eommoni , after kook leaves I'm all alone in this big mansion and get bored "  he said with a small pout  .

Mrs jeon awwed at him and said " It's ok dear now that I'm here you're no longer going to get bored ~ and you don't have any plams so let's go to shopping today " tae quickly nodded at her suggestion and went upstairs to get ready after he was done both mother and son-in-law duo left for shopping  .

After they reached there both of them went towards a big clothing store and started choosing clothes for each other , tae even choosed a tuxedo for jungkook .
After they were done it was time to pay mrs jeon was about to pay but tae stopped her and took a black card from his wallet and gave it to the cashier .

Mrs jeon looked at him and asked " Son , is this kook's ? " tae nodded at her and said
" Yes eommoni , he gave it to me after our marriage but i never actually used it "

" Ohoo ~ so much love for his wife huh he never offered his card to me , he and his appa both of them keep on nagging me  that i spend too much money shopping unwanted stuff " she said complaining about her son and husband .

Tae giggled at her complain and consoled her , after they were done with the clothes mrs jeon took him to a jewellery shop . As soon as they entered the shop the staff welcomed them in and made them comfortable  .

Tae sat on one of chairs kept there and started looking at the rings and bracelets  kept on the display while Mrs jeon called one of the staff and  asked for a specific jewellery , he nodded and went away and came with a box and handed it to her .She opened the box revealing a beautiful pendant .

he took it her hands and handed it over to tae who looked at it admiring the beautiful pendant with a soft smile " did you like it dear ? " she asked with a warm smile for which tae smiled and said " It's beautiful eomma "

" I'm glad you like it dear , i specially made this long back for Jungkook's future wife/ husband . This  marriage was so sudden that i was not able to do anything for you I'm so thankful to you that you agreed to this marriage and took care of kook all this time and jiwoon also told me how you took care of him when he came here to stay with you guys .He always talk about you . This is just a small gift and i wanted to give this to you long back but now finally i got a chance to give this to you " 

she said smiling and took the pendant from tae and made him wear it . " You look more beautiful now " she said making tae smile with a slight watery eyes " thank you eommoni "  tae said thanking her for her kind words  .

" Why are you thanking me dear ? I'm the one who should be thankful " she said and engulfed tae in a warm hug . " Ok enough of thanking each other let's go home now and cook dinner together , hmm ?  "  she said breaking the hug for which tae hummed in response .

After mrs jeon paid for the pendant both of them walked towards the exit and sat in their car and left towards the mansion ~

[ Time skip's ~~~ ]

It was evening now , both mother and son-in-law duo were in the kitchen cooking for dinner while gossiping about random stuff  ~

Jungkook's POV  :
Jungkook stopped his car infront of the mansion and got down . He walked towards the main door but it was already open . He walked in and started calling for tae but did not get any response.

At last he went towards the kitchen , he could hear faint laughing voices as he came closer . He entered the kitchen curiously but was shocked to see his mom standing there laughing and giggling with Tae .He was not expecting her today at all " Eomma " he called out gaining both Mrs jeon's and taehyung's attention .

" Oh kook you're early today !? Eommoni came early morning after you left , she was with me the entire day so i was not bored at all and it was so fun to be with her "  tae said explaining everything to kook who still seemed lost , when mrs jeon saw this she went to him and grabbed his ear twisting it making him wince in pain" Ahh eomma what are doing ? It's paining "  he said

" oo really !? How many times have i told you to come and visit me and your appa with tae , stay with us for somedays you never listen to me see now i came here to take you " Mrs jeon said looking at jungkook's painful face .

" I'm sorry mom I'm so sorry plz leave my ears and i promise to come with you and tae plzz " kook said pleading infront of his mother " Yes eommoni , plz leave him " tae also said feeling bad for him .

" uh okk just because Taehyungie told me otherwise i wouldn't have spared you " mrs jeon said throwing a glare at him and left his ear walking towards the living room .

Tae let out a chuckle looking at jungkook who was rubbing his red ears still wincing in pain ." It's ok kookie , now go and take a shower " tae said and left leaving a pained  jungkook behind ~

=====================================
Helloo Everyone!!
Sorry for updating this late again 🤧 thanks to all my reader's who are still reading this story  , I promise to complete this book but i need time 🙂.

i started this book during my vacations but now my vacations are over long back and now I'm back to school😵 , i have tons and tons of work to do so I'm having a hard time managing my studies and stuff .

So only if you guys cooperate we can get through this and thank you so much for waiting patiently i hope you enjoy <3 keep on voting and commenting I'll surely reply to all your comments !!💖