CHAPTER 33 : )

Author's POV :
As kook was going to stay home today he called his secretary to inform her about his leave and came downstairs in his casual
outfit where tae was already present sitting on the couch . He walked towards him and sat beside him .

Taehyung's POV :
He looked up when he felt the couch sank
" Oo kook why did you change in to your casuals , are you not going to company today " Tae asked him .

" You forgot already didn't i tell you back there , today I'm gonna stay home and we'll spend sometime together " kook said with a smile " Really ? " tae asked in a small voice looking down playing with the hem of his shirt .

" yup , we can do whatever you want but please don't be sad and be smiley again i really don't like seeing you like this and ~ *kook moved closer to him and lift up his face by his chin and continued*

you have a unique smile which makes you even more beautiful " kook said .when tae heard kook's words he smiled for which kook flashed a bright smile in return and engulfed him in to a warm hug as he succeeded in lifting his mood .

After a good 5 minutes they broke the hug and parted away , as tae was about to get up from the couch kook grabbed him by his arm making him sit on his lap . He was too shocked to say something but nonetheless sat there with red blushy cheeks .

" Hey are you blushing taehyungie~" kook asked in a teasing voice" No - no I'm not " tae said stuttering a bit avoiding his eyes
" Then are you imitating a tomato ? " kook asked again poking his red blushy cheeks .

" koo stop it ~" tae whined trying to get out of his grip but it was of no use . Now kook was on top of tae tickling him while tae trying to stop him , soon after the hall
was full of giggles and laughter .

[ Time Skip's till Evening ]

Author's POV :
The entire day taekook had fun together they had their lunch together , had long talks and so on . After having their lunch both of them were exhausted and took a small nap , Now it's Evening time :

Kook was the first one to wake up but didn't move and laid there with open eyes staring at tae who was just beside him . He softly played with his hairs as tae hummed softly cuddling more closer to him " cute " he thought smiling at tae who was still asleep .

After a while , kook decided to wake up tae as he wanted to take him out for an outing .
After whining a little when kook told him about the going out he quickly woke up & ran towards the bathroom to get ready leaving kook behind .

After getting dressed both of them got out of the mansion , sat on their car and drove away towards the designated place ~