CHAPTER 31 : )

Author's POV :
After having their breakfast together , now it is was kook's time to leave for his work but he was waiting for tae to come to him and get some sweet kisses and hug's from him before leaving ~

While on the otherside , tae was now done washing the dishes from the morning . He turned around as he turn of the tap and wiped his wet hands in his apron that's when he noticed the time .

He quickly removed his apron and walked out from the kitchen and went towards the main door , he saw kook standing there ready to leave . He went towards him and said " Kookie why are you still here !? You're already late "

Jungkook's POV :
Kook flinched at the sudden voice as he turned around but when he saw tae his lip's formed a beautiful smile . He said " Oh !! Finally you are here i was waiting for you "

Hearing him tae made a confused face and asked " Why were you waiting for me ? " koo let out a soft chuckle and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist as he pulled him closer ~

" Ah jagi~ How can i leave without seeing u , and how can i go without your kisses " he said " S-stop kookie !! " tae whined as he was all shy by now ~

" Ok , I won't tease u anymore but what about my kiss !? Hhm Let's make a deal if you give me a kiss i will let you go What do you think ? " kook said " Ok-k , but in one condition i want you to close your eye's " tae said as he agreed .

Hearing tae kook let out a soft sigh and nodded as he closed his eye's waiting for tae to kiss him he felt a warm breath on his face as tae leaned in but quickly opened his eye's when he felt his lip's on his cheek instead of his lip's ~

" Yah ~ I wanna a kiss not a peck " kook whined like a kid as his lip's formed a cute pout " Aww.. kookie you're so Cutee " tae said as he cooed at his whiny husband while kook huffed .

" Hey Kookie !! I was just joking with you come on let me give a kiss ~ come here my bunny " Tae said as he cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and joined their lips together ~

Taehyung's POV :
When he was about to break the kiss he suddenly felt kook kissing back pulling
him more closer by my waist and sucking his lips harshly .

" Mhm...ahh..s-stop " he let out a moan as they pulled out due to the lack of Oxygen while panting heavily ." koo ~ what was that ? " tae asked with a shocked face ~

" That's what you get for teasing me " he replied smirking at tae as he shooked his head in disbelief . " Ok now that you got what you want , you can leave now " he said looking at kook in a sulking tone .

" Are you mad at me " kook asked while approaching him " No i am not " " yes you are , I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you" said kook apologizing to him while showing his big bambi eyes .

His eyes softened at the sight he quickly hugged kook and said " It's Ok bunny but next time try to control yourself a bit " koo giggled at his words and left waving at him as he entered his car and drove off . While tae stood there staring at the car until it disappeared .

=====================================

In the Office :
The staff's bowed down as the young ceo stepped in the bulding , walking through the hallway with his dark aura . He nodded at him and directly marched towards his cabin and sat down his chair .