CHAPTER 8 : )

Jungkook's POV :
Now it was time for kook to leave for his work that's when tae came to him and asked " Are you going to Office now ? " kook nodded at that and asked  " Why ? You need something?? "  Tae noded his head as no and said " Actually , If you leave than I'll have to stay here alone so I'll be bored " 

" Oh ! I'm Sorry but i have a Important Metting with my Clients today I promise I'll take a day off tomorrow and spend time with you "  kook said feeling bad .

Tae nodded and replied " it's Ok , Bye bye " kook smiled at him and said " Bye , I'll be back soon Take care ! " and left to the parking area took his car and drove away .

Author's POV :
After driving for a while Jungkook Stopped his car in front of a huge building it was his Company Jk Production
When the guards saw him they Quickly Opened the gates Jungkook Stepped out from the car and entered the Building all the staffs bowed in front of him he just nodded at them and went to his Cabin

Author's POV : After driving for a while Jungkook Stopped his car in front of a huge building it was his Company Jk ProductionWhen the guards saw him they Quickly Opened the gates Jungkook Stepped out from the car and entered the Building all the ...

He sat down on his Chair , After few Minutes His Secretary Ahreum Came and knocked on his cabin door " May i Come in Sir " .He replied back " Yes "
Ahreum entered in his cabin handed him some files and said " Good Morning Sir,Mr.lee is here for the Meeting " he Nodded in reply and said " Ok You may leave now I'll be Comming "

Ahreum's POV :
she left the cabin and walked towards her seat and thought he was Quite same though i heard that seo-yoon wasn't the one whom he Married than who'll will it be ? Is it lie ? Or is he not revealing his wife !( Actually None of them knew that kook Married Taehyung )

Than she rememberd about the metting
she kept her thoughts aside and started preparing for the metting .
After she was done preparing,She went to the Conference room and sat down After few Minutes Jungkook also arrived and Metting started .

Taehyung's POV :
After kook left he was Alone he cleaned the house , After Cleaning up he sat down on Sofa and started watching TV for Sometime he was getting bored .
When he got bored with tv he switched it off and started playing games in his phone After that he felt Sleepy so he decided to rest a bit till his husband is home .

Jungkook's POV :
After finishing the metting he went back to his cabin and sat down in his Chair and sighed . " Today i feel oddly tired and empty and i already miss him . I wonder what he's doing ~ "  jungkook thought .
He took a glance towards his Watch and thought " only a few more hours then i can leave "  and continued his work ~

Time skip's  ~~

It was time to go home Jungkook packed his stuff and was ready to leave .
He stepped out of his Cabin and exited the building and went towards his car , sat down and drove back home with a slight smile on his face ....

=====================================
Sorry this is a bit boring Chapter  🙂

New Chapter Comming Soon Thanks for reading !  Have a good day Ahead ..