CHAPTER 12 : )

Author's POV :
After driving for a while, Tae stopped in front of their Mansion . He removed his seat belt and turned towards Jungkook, he saw him sleeping he didn't want to wake him up but he can't Lift him up so he'll have to wake him up .
He slowly shaked him and said " Kookie wake up and get down , we are here than you can sleep " Jungkook started rubbing his eyes and slightly nodded . Both of them got down and walked towards the door .

Taehyung's POV :
Tae Opened the Door and entered first he removed his Shoes and was about to go when someone pulled him back and pinned in the wall it was Jungkook .
His Eyes Widened in Shock and jungkook was busy staring at him deeply ."W-what are you doing k-kookie ? " tae asked him in a sluttering voice . Jungkook replied with a smirk in his face " it's Daddy for you Baby boy not kookie , and I'm just fulfilling mom dad's wish " hearing this tae's Cheeks were red like tomato .

"We'll talk about it later You are Drunk now" tae said . " Who said so ? " jk asked tae was about to say something . When he was cut off by Jungkook , Suddenly he felt a soft pair of lips in his lips .
He was Shocked by the sudden kiss and closed his eyes tightly while Jungkook was kissing him like there's no tomorrow , he hold on tae's Waist and pulled him more closer to him .

He placed wet kisses on his neck and Collarbone , tae moaned in a low voice . He wanted more but he managed to push him because he know jungkook was drunk " Why did you Push me ? " Jungkook asked " We'll Continue in our bedroom " he said and took him to their shared bedroom he made jungkook lay down in the bed and said " I'll be back After Sometime " tae said and left the room .

Author's POV :
After leaving him in the bedroom tae came down stairs and sat on the sofa .
He rubbed his figer through his lips and thought " Do you love like i do ? " he cut them off and said to himself " N-no , he was just drunk nothing more , I'm tried it's already late i should sleep " and went towards the Kitchen drank a glass of water and went to their bedroom .
When he Entered their bedroom he saw Jungkook was asleep . He went towards him and Changed him in to Comfortable Clothes and placed the Cover's above him and than slept beside him.

(Next Day Morning)

Author's POV :
Taehyung woke up first , he looked around and saw his bunny husband who actually turned in to horny bunny Yesterday night Sleeping peacefully While wrapping his arm's around his waist .
He Chuckled remembering the previous night event's .He placed a peck on his bunny's forehead and got up to do his morning routine . After a few minutes Jungkook was also awake .

Jungkook's POV :
When he woke up he felt like his head was gonna blast he thought " Why is my head hurting so much ? Oh Now i remember i was drunk Previous night OMG ! I Just hope i didn't create any Chaos "
His thought's were cut off when tae came in to the room and said " Oh Kookie ! You're awake now , Good Morning Come down I'm going to prepare a hangover Soup come downstairs after getting ready " Jungkook just nodded .
When he went he thought " Should i ask what happened last night ? I am sure i have not created any mess but should i ask him just In case " After thinking for a few minutes he decided " Ok , i think i should ask him before going to work and apologize" and went to Complete his morning routine.

=====================================

Hello Dear readers ! ♡
As i promised the new Chapter is here and sorry for delay ! Thank you for reads , Hope you'll like this Chapter Vote for it ⭐, keep Reading this book ! THANK U !
I PURPLE U ♡💜