CHAPTER 16 : )

Hey Readers !
Sorry for Delay Here's the New Chapter as promised 😊 Now Character added in the Story ♡ Enjoy ~

Taehyung's POV :
In the Morning When he woke up he felt two strong arm's Wrapped around his waist when he turned around he found Jungkook sleeping like a Bunny while Hugging him by his waist. He stared at him for a While and than stood up From the bed and went towards the bathroom to Complete his Morning Routine .

After Completing his Morning Routine he came out from the bathroon While drying his wet hair he went towards the window present in their Bedroom and Drew the Curtains allowing the sunrays to enter the room .

( Taehyung's Outfit )

Jungkook's POV : Jungkook was still Sleeping But he started Whining a bit when the bright Sunrays hit on his face , Seeing Jungkook like this Taehyung let out a Chuckle . He slowly opened his eyes trying to Adjust the brightness .

He saw Taehyung drying his Hair standing in front of the mirror he stood up from the bed and Back hugged him This time Taehyung didn't flinch because now he was used to Jungkook's sudden hugs and Kisses .

Taehyung's POV :
When he saw Jungkook clinging to him he said with a smile" Good Morning kookie , Did you sleep well ? " Jungkook just hummed in reply Taehyung turned towards him and asked" Are you hungry ? I'm going to make Breakfast , Go and take a shower and Come down " Jungkook said " Ok I'm going to do all this but first Where is my Morning kiss ? "

When he heard about the Morning kiss his cheeks turned in to light pink shade , Jungkook chuckled at him and said " OMO ! You are so Cutee " Taehyung blushed more hearing this Jungkook said " I know you are Shy so I'll kiss you "
Saying this Jungkook lean closer to his Pink lips and tae closed his eyes tightly but instead of his lips Jungkook kissed him on both of his cheeks and ran towards the bathroom leaving Taehyung behind

Taehyung's POV :
When felt Jungkook's lip's On his Cheeks instead of his Lips he slowly opened his eyes and saw Jungkook going towards the bathroom. He stood there holding both of his Cheeks where Jungkook kissed and a Slight smile appeared on his face .

Author's POV :
After that he went downstairs to their kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them , He made Pancakes for both of them
After a While ,Jungkook came down dressed all normal So Taehyung asked him
"Kookie are on a leave today ? " Jungkook said" Yes , Today we are gonna Spend Time together last time we canceled our plan due to the Dinner night So " Tae happily nodded and both of them had there Breakfast

Author's POV :After that he went downstairs to their kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them , He made Pancakes for both of themAfter a While ,Jungkook came down dressed all normal So Taehyung asked him"Kookie are on a leave today ? " Jungko...

After having their Breakfast both of them sat on the sofa and started watching Netflix on the TV .While watching someone ringed their Doorbell { Ding~dongg😂} Tae stood up from his seat and went towards their door to check when he opened the door he saw a Young boy Standing there with a his luggage the boy asked him
" Hey Beautiful Are you my brother-in-law ? You look like an angel" Hearing him Taehyung got a bit flustered Because he didn't knew him

Jungkook's POV :
Jungkook was still busy watching TV when he noticed Taehyung is not back yet he yelled from there " Tae , Who's there ? Why are you not Answering" After getting no response from him he himself decided to go there and Check .
He walked towards the door and saw His Brother JIWOON standing at the door his eyes widened he quickly hide behind the wall . Seeing him he thought" Why is he here and not home ? No one told me he gonna be back today "

● Jeon Jiwoon● Jungkook's little brother , Loves to Trouble his hyung ● Handsome Flirty and kind Sometimes act like a Crack head ● He is currently studying abroad but now he is here in korea for his vaccation

● Jeon Jiwoon
● Jungkook's little brother , Loves to Trouble his hyung
● Handsome Flirty and kind Sometimes act like a Crack head
● He is currently studying abroad but now he is here in korea for his vaccation .

Hello Readers !! ✌
That's it For this Chapter 👆Hope you'll like it Vote for it ☆ I'll see you again in the next Chapter 💜