CHAPTER 34 : )

Author's POV  :
Morning was beautiful as ever and tae was the first one to wake up , he woke up with a big smile on his face still thinking about the last day's event's . He giggled softly and stood up heading towards the bathroom to complete his morning routine .

After a few minutes , tae came out from the bathroom freshly showered and did his hair's , after he was done he checked himself in the mirror for the last time and went downstairs to prepare the  breakfast  .

Jungkook's POV  :
While tae was downstairs in the kitchen kook was still sleeping but his sleep got disturbed when the bright sunrays entered the room through the half opened curtain brightening up the room .

He stirred around in annoyance trying to protect himself from the bright sunrays & started patting his hand beside him trying to find tae but got up when he didn't find him . He rubbed his eyes trying to clear his vision and stood up heading downstairs with his half opened eyes .

Taehyung's POV  :
Tae was almost done with everything that's when a pair of strong arms sneaked around his waist making him flinch due to sudden touch but calmed down when he realised who it is " kook" he called out .

" Yeah it's me tae "  replied kook in his morning voice satisfied with jungkook's reply taehyung wished him good morning and continued his work .
" Good morning , what are you making ? " kook asked more like whispered in his ear " good morning, for today it's kimchi fried rice" tae said receiving a hum in response .

After a while , when tae was done with the fried rice , he grabbed a clean spoon nearby and took a bit of rice softly blowing on it to cool it down and offered it to kook whose hands were still wrapped around his waist .

He quickly took a bite , then nodded in approval " Hhm....ok now can you plz let me off for awhile ? " tae asked for which kook buried his face more in to his neck & pulled him more closer to him .

" Kook " this time tae said in a bit stern tone trying to loose his grip but instead of letting him go kook held him by his shoulders and spun him around to face him .

Author's POV  :
Tae was puzzled by jungkook's this action as he stared up at him with wide eyes while kook put his hands on the either sides of his waist and lifted him up and made him sit on the counter making tae wrap his arms around his neck .

His hair's were messy eyes were still half opened , evident that he just got up from the bed and came to the kitchen " kookie Go and wash yourself up " tae said looking at jungkook holding his smile .

" I'll but first i want a sweet kiss " kook said grinning with a hint of mischief in his smile "Ahh..kookiee~" tae whines with red cheeks but kook just stood there smiling .

" Aish..Ok It's not like you're going to leave me if i don't "  tae said " Hhm mhm Smart "  kook said and leaned in and caputured his lips in to a luscious kiss and broke it when he felt satisfied .

" Ok now Go and wash up and come fast breakfast is ready " taehyung said looking at kook with a smile which kook returned while nodding at him and pecked his lips again and quickly ran away leaving a smiley tae behind .

[ Time skip's ]

Author's POV  :
Now it's noon time , taehyung is alone in the mansion while jungkook is present in his company even though tae was alone in the mansion he was trying his best to cheer himself  ~

[ In Jk Production  :- ]

Jungkook's POV  :
After checking out his schedule for the day kook was now present in his cabin sitting on his swivel chair busy checking some files that's when his cabin door opened with a loud thud and a girl walked in his cabin with ahreum running behind her .

He angrily stood up from his chair and looked at the specific girl , "  Choi Seo - yoon " he blured out looking at her . The said girl quickly ranned towards him and hugged him sobbing painfully .

Author's POV  :

Jungkook was too stunned to react ,he didn't knew what to do or what to say . His blood ran cold and all those past memories started playing in his head .

He clenched his fist and closed his eyes trying to calm himself .  After coming back to his senses he quickly pushed her off him and asked her " Why the fuck are you here and how dare you come here in my office that too without my permission "  

" kook i-" she started speaking but he cut her off  correcting her and said " It's not kook for you anymore it's Jeon " she took a sharp breath and noded at him and started again

" Ok  Jeon , firstly I'm really sorry for hurting your feelings for cheating on you and everything you know that guy with whom you saw me that day for whom i cheated on you , right after two months i caught him with another girl and that's when i realised my mistake and i truly regretted leaving you for him so now i want to fix it "

" what do you mean  ? " kook asked her with a blank face and not understanding her . she continued "so umm.i wanted to ask you that if you are willing to give me just one more chance to prove myself , we can start over i promise I'll give my best i know right now you're angry with me now and it's normal but plz think over this "

After she was done she quickly wipped off her tears and turned over to leave but  stopped when she heard his cold voice" Bold of you to assume that after all this shit you have done to me I'll take you back "

He said and continued " you said that you are really sorry so i accept your apology but don't expect me to take you back as I'm happily married to my beautiful husband "

Hearing him turned over and looked at him amused , she asked " b-but w-whom did you marry ?" " Jeon Taehyung , my best buddy , i guess you know him too "  he said

" huh  !? you mean that kim Taehyung who used to be with you during our highschool days "  she asked not believing him " yup , you gotta problem with it  ? "  he asked in his scary deep voice for which she quickly shooked her head as ' no ' and left the cabin without saying anything .

Jungkook's POV  :

Jungkook sat down recollecting whatever happened just now and looked up , finally he noticed his secretary Ms ahreum , who was standing there this entire time listening to their conversation .

He cleared his throat and said " Ms ahreum , whatever you heard just now forget it and if she show's up again don't let her in without my permission , You can leave now " .
Hearing , she nodded and quickly left the cabin bowing at him .

After she left , he lean on his chair trying to clear his mind which was all messed up now  ' should i go home now ? I won't be able to concentrate anyway , what if tae ask me anything ? Should i tell him ? ' 

With a lot of thoughts in his head , he stood up from his place , packed his stuff and left his cabin walking out of the office  building towards the parking area and drove off  towards the mansion ~

=====================================
That's a wrap for this Chapter ✨I'm sorry for updating late again [I myself don't know wtf I'm doing anymore 😌]💜Do vote for the chapter if you like it and comment down your reviews  .