CHAPTER 18 : )

Taehyung's POV :
When he was Done with the dishes he walked towards their shared Bedroom as soon as he entered the room Jungkook quickly locked the door and pinned him on the door ,He was startled and asked Sluttering" K-kookie ,What are you Doing ?"

Their face were So close and his hands were on Jungkook's shoulder, He was staring at him deeply with dark eyes he said " I'm Punishing you Baby boy "Hearing him Taehyung's Cheeks went red he was looking like a Tomato .

Jungkook pulled him to his Chest and said
" You are mine , You are not allowed to Show your precious smile to ANYONE not even Jiwoon " Tae just noded at him and just let him do whatever he wanted

Jungkook leaned towards his Pinkish Lips Which were Looking so tempting he was not able to control himself anymore He smashed his lips together and started kissing him Taehyung closed his eyes Tightly .

Jungkook's POV :
He bit Taehyung's Lower lips , asking for entrance Taehyung moaned through the kiss he opened his Mouth Letting Jungkook explore his sweet cavern he let out a low moan his hold on Jungkook's shoulder tightened .

After a long passionate kiss Jungkook pull's away due to lack of Oxygen both of them were breathing fast . His messy hair swollen lip's were making him look like a whole meal , Jungkook was staring at him like he was gonna eat him alive .

" I'm Going now , Otherwise i won't be able to Control Myself " he said in a husy voice and left . Tae was froze at the spot as he was thinking about the lovely Moment they shared a while ago .

( Time Skip's )

AT Evening :
It was Evening time ,Taehyung was busy with his phone While jungkook was working on his Laptop . Jiwoon was awake he came out from his room and saw the Mansion was so silent , he saw his hyung sitting on the couch with laptop he walked towards him sat down beside him .

Jungkook's POV :
He was working with his Laptop that's when he saw jiwon Comming towards him , he didn't spare a glance at him and Continued his work quietly.
Jiwoon sat beside him and said " Hello Hyungie !! Are you Busy ? " Jungkook frowned at him and said " Can't you see ? But why you asked ? " " Umm..Actually i want you to take me to Amusement Park , It's been a long time and let's take my Dear brother-in-law too , Plz " Jiwoon said playing with his finger's .

" Nope , let's go Some Otherday Today i have Work " Jungkook said , Hearing him Jiwoon stood up from his seat and stamped his feet Angrily and went from there . He went to Taekook's Bedroom Where tae was busy with his phone while laying on the bed .

Taehyung's POV :
When he saw jiwoon Comming to him he sat properly leaning back on the headboard and kept his phone aside . Jiwoon sat beside him and said" Hyung plz Can you help me " Showing his Puppy eyes , Tae Melted at the spot he asked in a Concerned tone" Omo Jiwoonah ! What's the matter ?"

Jiwoon told him everything about how Jungkook denied to take him to Amusement Park ." if he is Busy,How Can i help you jiwoonah ? " Taehyung asked" Can you ask him again in behalf of me , I'm sure he'll not deny you" Hearing him Taehyung was feeling shy all of Sudden, He just nodded at Jiwoon with a Slight smile .

Jungkook's POV :
A while after Jiwoon left Taehyung came to him , When he saw Taehyung Comming to him he immediately closed his Laptop and put it aside . Taehyung sat beside him and said " K-kookie " Jungkook looked at him at and hummed in response .
He said " It's been a long time , i went for an outing how about we go to Amusement Park Today ? "Jungkook just looked at him he said " We can also take J-jiwoon with us" Jungkook frowned hearing this because he wanted to spend time alone with him .

Taehyung 's POV :
When he saw Jungkook frowning he said in low voice looking down " I just wanted him to enjoy " he was looking so cute while requesting like that .
Finally Jungkook agreed , How can he make his Bear sad . He said " Ok , If you want then let's go and you can also take Jiwoon with us " Hearing him Taehyung eyes Sparkled he quickly gave him a hug and stood up to get ready but stopped when he heard jiwoon's voice from behind .

Jiwoon's POV :
When tae was talking to Jungkook Jiwoon was secretly listening to them , he was a bit shocked by how Jungkook quickly agreed when tae asked him . He went to them clapping his hands in a dramatic way and said to Jungkook
" Hyung , i didn t know you were so Whipped for my brother in law"Jungkook said " Shut up and Come fast before i change my Mind " Hearing his hyung Jiwoon and Taehyung both rushed to their rooms to get ready for the Outing before Jungkook change his mind .

 He went to them clapping his hands in a dramatic way and said  to Jungkook " Hyung , i didn t know you were so Whipped for my brother in law"Jungkook said " Shut up and Come fast before i change my Mind " Hearing his hyung Jiwoon and Taehyung bot...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hello Readers ✌
Thank's For Completing 1k + reads for this book , i can't believe this book got this much of Rank's . I didn't expect this much when i started All Thank's to you guys for your Reads and Votes ⭐
Here's the New Chapter 👆 I'm a bit late because this time i thought to Publish a long Chapter so i took some time , Anyway hope You'll Enjoy Read and Vote ⭐ I'll see you in the New Chapter Till than Stay Safe and Stay healthy Bye Bye ~