Ep 24

PoV: Shadow

  There was only one time Sonic showed me any kind of weakness, it was while he slept. I made sure he was sound asleep before I slowly took out one of the inhibitor rings from my bag. I slowly removed his gloves and slipped one of the rings over his hand. I repeated the same with his other hand. The problem was, the rings weren't tightening to fit his wrists. I just had to hope this would work as I carefully set the last two around each of his ankles. Once all four were in place they began glowing white. They all shrank down to fit on him perfectly. Though they were slightly looser on him, they could no longer be removed.

"Sorry, but I had to do it," I whispered, I couldn't be sure that he wasn't awake and messing with me.

"You never apologize..." he was awake. He had let me do it.

"You were awake," I wasn't sure what to say to him yet, he was upset enough to betray me.

"So, why did you put them on me? Why are repressing my abilities?" He looked at me after sitting up, "I know I won't be allowed to remove these for a while."

"For the safety of the mobians who remain. Eggman needs enough mobians alive to control them when he rules. This is to keep you from killing them," I wasn't entirely lying. Though I didn't do it for Eggman.

"Is that so?" He laid back down and turned around, "Turn the light off when you leave."

  Damn it, I need to get him back to his usual self. If he's like this around Eggman he'll know I don't have total control over Sonic.

  I turned off the light and walked back to his bed. I said nothing as I climbed under the covers with him. I pulled him in and felt his breath hitch. Me controlling him was all completely dependent on the fact that he loved me enough to do as I said. I held him gently, but tightly enough so he'd think I needed him around. I softly kiss on his cheek was all it took for his tense body to relax. I should probably fuck him tomorrow. I need to keep in love until I can find a way to fix him.

  I hated to admit it, but Tails and his group were right. Something has to be messing with his head. With the passion and love Sonic had... he wouldn't have turned. Not from something like love. Knuckles, you idiot. You did something that night.

"Shadow," Sonic got up and straddled me. The fact that he slept in the nude tonight... He's horny this soon?

"What is it? Don't you want to sleep tonight?" I placed a hand on his thigh.

"Fuck me," he kissed me, I let his hands do as they pleased.

"Are you sure? You're mad that I don't say I love you enough right now," I had energy to spare. Sonic turned on his blue night light, it made it look as if there was moonlight peaking in front a nonexistant window in the metal box.

"I'll forgive you if you fuck me more often. All you've been doing is sending me to Rouge. I miss you. I want to feel your hard cock slamming against my insides~" he purred, "So hurry up and make me forgive you already. Fill me with your semen until I can't hold anymore."

  He's putting on his whole slut act tonight. It's better to have him forgive me sooner than later.

"You have to get me hard first, then I'll fuck you until you pass out. Understood?"

"Yes!" His tail was wagging as he climbed off me. He almost immediately began giving me a blow job. At least this part of the lie is enjoyable.

PoV: Sonic

  I hadn't had sex in so long because Shadow kept sending me to Rouge. She was great too, just not what I wanted. I started off by slowly sucking on his shaft. Shadow said I only needed to get him hard, but I also had to get him lubricated. It's no fun if it hurts. I stopped once he was hard.

"You're ready~" I sat up, "How do want it?"

"Shut up first," he pushed me down and entered without any prep.

"Ah~♡!" I gripped the blanket as he started thrusting right away, "Shadow~ You're being rough tonight..."

"You wanted to be fucked, I'm not stopping until you cum so much you pass out," he did just that.

  Shadow spent all night railing me so hard I couldn't cum anymore. I felt so much of him cum sloshing around inside me, it was starting to leak out.

"Shadow... again..." I don't want to stop. This is proof, he fucks me because he cares. I want him to keep proving my doubts wrong.

"I can't..." he sat back, "your last orgasm was dry. You're all out of cum."

"You're mean..." I was starting to fall asleep.

"Sleep. I'll fuck again in a few days," he put the blanket over me, laid down, and didn't say another word.

  He loves me... he has to.

~~~