Ep 10

PoV: Sonic

•••

"LET GO OF ME! LET GO!"

•••
"PLEASE! LET ME GO!" I snapped back into reality. The guy under my foot was begging for me to let him go.

"No," I growled, his screaming sent me into a buried memory, an unpleasant memory I'd rather not think about.

"Sonic, that's enough," I heard Shadow as I slowly crushed the civilians throat under my foot, "Sonic."

  I finished him off. He was the first person I had killed in months, it took a weight off my back.

"Hey!" Shadow grabbed me,"What happened to following my orders?"

"Relax love. I needed to let loose a little. I had something on my mind, and now its gone," I smiled, "I'm your servant through and through again~"

"What was in your mind?" He saked.

"Its gone now," I answered.

"Sonic."

"Its gone. Are we done? Cause I'm bored," I stretched.

"Yeah, we're done," Shadow was annoyed but he wouldn't ask anymore.

"Come on, I wanna do something fun," I grabbed his hand.

"No, you were disobedient. You're getting punished for that," Shadow grabbed me by my tie and dragged back to the base.

"Shadow! I don't want to be punished! Shadow!"

PoV: Shadow

"Let me cum... please... Shadow~" Sonic was being punished in the closet at the moment.

"No, Rouge, keep going," I ordered her.

"Shut up and let me work," she snapped, sticking her head out of the closer. I heard Sonic panting he had stopped moaning and begging, "You're not getting a break."

"No! Aahh~♡!!!" Sonic cried out. I had strapped a cock ring onto Sonic and chained his hands behind his back. After that, I gave Rouge permission to do as she pleased with him, "NOOO!!!!"

"That's what you get for disobeying me," I left for now, Rouge was tormenting Sonic with her body for now. I'd do something to him later.

"Shadow," Eggman called me, "Come to my laboratory."

  I chaos controlled there and found Eggman at his computer, "You wished to see me doctor."

"Shadow, did you order Sonic to kill someone today?" Eggman asked.

"I did not, I lost control of him for a moment, but I'm putting him through punishment with Rouge to regain his loyalty. Sonic is still spirited, he maybe on our side by if I do not give him explicit orders he gets out of hand," I explained.

"I see. Well you better have him under control for this next mission," he typed something up and showed me a satilight image of the planet, "I've been tracking the weather patterns of the planet for the past month now, and I've been tracking this fog cluster. I believe it is angle island. Your mission is to go through the fog cloud, if it is angle island then you are to bring back the Master Emerald."

"Yes, doctor," I left, and returned to Sonic.

"Ahh! I'm uncomfortable with this situation," Decoe was panicking in the corner.

  Rouge had Sonic on the bed and was thrusting her fingers into his rear and mouth. Sonic's member was twitching and he was crying out in agony.

"Rouge, that's enough," I grabbed Sonic and pulled him to me.

"Shadow... please... it hurts..." Sonic begged.

"No," I thrusted in to him and he moaned, "You'll get to cum when I'm done."

"Ahhh~ haah~ nay~♡♡!!!" Sonic moaned as I slammed into him.

  I rolled Sonic onto his back and aimed for his swollen prostate. It felt like I was I was thrusting into breast it was so swollen and soft. I slammed hard into him, too hard, I bruised my hip. My semen flowed into him and I unbuckled the ring. Sonic scream in bliss as he came, panting heavily and drooling. He was completely exhausted and his body slightly twitched.

"You better not screw up again or next time I let Rouge keep you for an entire day," I snapped.

"...Y-Yes... sir..." he panted, he only said Sir to me when he was desperate.

"Good. Go to sleep, we have a serious mission tomorrow that might take days," I tossed a blanket over him.

"... yes..." he passed out and Rouge sighed.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I wanted to fuck him one more time. He's cute when he's in pain," Rouge left a kiss mark on his cheek.

"You can fuck him all you want if we fail to get the Master Emerald," I replied, "but you can leave for now."

"Fine. I'll fuck him in secret," she left.

"I need my programing wiped. She forced him into unpleasant positions..." Decoe was, some how crying and having a panic attack in the corner.

"Shut up Decoe. No one cares what you saw," I turned the night off so Sonic would sleep better.

  I wonder of Sonic will have the same reaction with the Master Emerald. That'll make finding things easier.

  I'll just have to wait and see.

~~~

December 12th 2019