Ep 15

PoV: Shadow

"Aah! Fuck~♡ Shadow♡!" Sonic was moaning as I fucked him.

"Hey, I told you this was puishment," I pulled out and left him there, horny and irritated. His hands were tied behind his back.

"You jerk! Don't just pu-mm!" I thrust my member into his mouth.

"Quite," I enjoyed his gentle work as he began sucking immediately, "You've been disobedient, I'm going to have to find more ways to punish you."

"Mm~♡!" He started sucking harder, getting impatient for me to cum.

  I pulled out just before cumming. I released all over his blushing face.

"That feels better," I sat down and watched him squirm.

"You got it all over me... I'm all sticky..." Sonic tried to rub it off.

"You get no say in what I do to you," I gave his rear a hard strike with my hand.

"Ah!" He yelped, "That hurts!"

"I know it does, but not enough to teach you anything," I grabbed a belt and he gulped. It was an act, his tail was wagging. He was still enjoying himself. How the fuck do I punish this horny idiot?

"No not that!" His tail stopped wagging and ducked between his legs.

"You don't like this one do you," I smiled as I held the cock ring in front of him.

"I like being able to cum," he pouted.

"I guess it's too bad that you didn't listen then," I slipped it onto him and he whimpered. I could punish him more properly at this point, "Now then, you won't disobey me again."

PoV: Sonic

  I lied, I lied to Shadow about the ring. It sent so much adrenaline through me! I was so excited. Shadow picked up the belt, it was so hard to force my tail to not wag.

"Ee!" I felt a tug on my tail, "What are you doing?"

"I have to be sure you don't try and cover yourself," Shadow had tied my tail to the rope holding my hands. I didn't have to worry about it wagging anymore.

"Shadow~ take it off," I whined, I knew that would only annoy him more. I wanted him to think I didn't like it.

"Not until you're red and bruised," he folded the belt, my heart my racing. I wanted it, I arched my back a little more than it already was.

"Ahh!" I shouted as the leather struck my rear. It stung so bad, it made my body race as I waited for him to hit me again, "AAAHAA!!"

  Each strike only make me more excited. Shadow stopped only when he was tired an panting. I only felt the stinging pain and cold air. I felt his hands on my hips and his nails dug into me, it made me whimper with how sharp his claws had become. I looked back, his eyes were glowing red. He had a sadistic smile on his face. He grabbed my ear and pulled.

"You're mine to control. Understood."

  His deep demanding voice, I wanted to cum just from that.

"Y-yes. I know that very well!" I moaned as he thrust his hard dick into my body. He kept thrusting harder and harder. His nails were digging into my sides as he went deeper and harder. I moaned out as I felt his cum flood my insides. It was so warm and soft, the semen he had poured into me. He pulled off the ring and my body released. I felt so tired and happy. Shadow could always make me feel amazing. I couldn't help but purr as he pulled my quills, "If you let me go I'll do all the work for round three."

"No. I'm going to leave you like that with Rouge," he dropped me onto the bed and left.

"Shadow wait! I want to keep going!" I wanted to keep feeling him inside me.

"Don't worry, you'll keep going with me," Rouge came in and pushed my face down into the bed.

"Ahh!" I felt her grab my shaft.

"You're all mine now."

"Aahhaa~♡♡!!"

PoV: Amy

"We don't know why Sonic switched sides... I'm sure it had something to do with Eggman!" Tails was always sensitive to this topic. I looked at Knuckles... he could have done something...

"Shadow told me it was because of something one of us did to him... I want to know... I have to know if it's true. Sonic was sweet and kind. Now a he's... he's awful to people and-" I couldn't say it. I didn't want to admit that my Sonic was a villan.

"None of us would ever hurt Sonic on purpose! He's a liar!" Tails snapped.

"But if it was an accident?" I looked to Knuckles. He looked anxious with this topic, unfortunately we all were.

"Sonic would have understood if it was an accident," Knuckles spoke up, "He never gets mad at any of us for too long..."

"Shadow's a trickster. He probrably made Sonic turn with his powers," Sticks replied, "Now he's saying all this to mess with our heads!"

"Yeah... that sounds about right," I ended the topic before Tails became too emotional. It felt so weird. None of us would ever hurt Sonic... and yet... Shadow had said one of us had.

  Sonic... I don't understand... What happened to you?

~~~

6/2/2020