Ep 7

PoV: Sonic

"Gotcha!" I kept forward and grabbed hold of Rouge, ignoring the pain in my elbow from falling in the ground.

"Sonic get off! I'm trying to get a chaos emerald. You boys don't know how to treat a precious gem like that," she glared as she tried to free herself.

"Those emeralds belong to me and you know that. They respond to my emotion strongest, they're mine to use and watch over," I held her in place while trying to figure out how I'd get someone as feisty as her into a cell.

"Why don't you let be go before I have to punish you," I didn't like the look in her eyes, "If you do, I'll give you a reward."

"I obey Shadow, not you," I held her tighter.

"Fine then."

"Ngh!" I felt her hand running up my thigh, "Stop that..."

"You really do have a weakness for sexual contact. HAhaha!"

  I bit my tongue as her hand moved upwards. I couldn't let go. Shadow told me to capture her.

"D-do what you want... I'm not... letting you..." I pinned her arm.

"Fine."

"Aaa~♡!" She grabbed my tail and slipped out of my grip.

"See you sweetheart!" She flew off.

"Damn it!" I cursed and got up, I needed to be careful with her. She was a woman of tricks.

PoV: Shadow

  It took a few moments and I got the team in their cells again. I secured it all with a new password and stronger locks. I followed the hallways to Sonic after setting up twice as many guards for the prisoners. I found the chaos emerald containment chamber.

"You really think you can beat me when you're so easy to tease?" Rouge had Sonic pinned to the chamber. One hand rubbing his tail as her knee pushed between his legs. Her free hand trying to hack into the system and she pressed her chest against Sonic's face.

"Get off him," I ordered her.

"I'm just having fun. Let me keep him over night. I could teach him some new tricks, find out all his weak points."

"I'm never going with you!" Sonic broke free of Rouge's breasts.

  I smiled, this would truly test his loyalty, "You can take him in the bath with you-"

"WHAT?!" Sonic shouted and Rouge used both hands to bury his face in her bussom, "MMMMPHMM!!!!"

"This going to be fun, just let me-"

"Stay away from the emeralds," I growled.

"Fine. I'm not giving up," she dragged Sonic out of the room with a hand over his mouth.

"I'm aware," I sighed as the door shut. I reset the lock on the chamber. We had two emeralds, and Sonic was able to control them best out of everyone. He learned chaos control when we met, and hardly ever used it. He preferred to run, "He's going to be nearly unstoppable if he gets all seven..."

Should I let him get this powerful?

PoV: Sonic

"Get away from me!" Rouge had stripped me of my uniform and forced me into the large tub. She kept trying to do something to me, I wanted no part of it.

"Shadow's orders!" She grabbed me, "Your mine for the bath."

"Gr... only because Shadow said so," I growled.

"What makes you think you control the emeralds best?" She asked.

"Hyper," I answered.

"The fuck is that?"

"Something dangerous, and something Shadow doesn't even know about."

"That's not all is there," she bit my ear, "What are you hiding?"

"The fact that I hate you."

"I love you too."

"Fuck you."

"Ass or pussy?"

"Aww gross!"

"You asked."

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"I'm fucking you anyway."

"No! Get off me! AAaaahhhaaa~♡♡♡♡!"

PoV: Tails

  We woke up in our cells. The passwords had been changed, and there were more guards than ever.

"We have to try again," I called the others.

"We need to get Sonic," Amy said.

"We can't... It's too risky," I answered, "We'll capture him in the next attack, I unlocked my cell and moved on to the others'.

  We escaped through the vents and ran home. We had to capture Sonic.

---

"Tails," Amy whispered as we were all home, "Shadow said something weird to me."

"He did?" I whispered back.

"He said one of us did something to Sonic to make this way..."

"What..."

~~~

November 2019