Ep 5

PoV: Sonic

"This isn't fun," this robot was so boring, Decoe didn't want to play or anything.

"You are to stay where you are prisoner," he said. This skinny, golden robot's comment gave me an idea.

"Let's go see the prisoners," I grinned and ran out the door.

"Shadow order you to remain put!" He chased after me.

"Then you'll have to catch me to put me back there!" I shouted and took off at the speed of sound.

I found the prisoners most were wounded and crying, others were shouting insults my way, the rest held on to an imaginary hope.

"No wonder Eggman's so fucking powerful now. He's got Sonic under his control," a mobian said.

"Under Eggman's control?" That comment was laughable, "Eggman has no control over me."

"Sonic, he's making you say that. You would never betray us. You're the hero, you can't betray us," someone else said.

"I'm. Not. A. Hero," I growled, "Don't wrap me in with your comic book heros."

"You'll come back to the good side! I now you will!"

"Traitorous bastard!"

"You're a terrorist!"

They were easy to ignore, I walked through the prison, directly to the special cell zone.

PoV: Shadow

"Oh... which way did he go? That hedgehog better get back here," that robot named Defect or Deco, what ever, was standing out in the hall instead of the bedroom.

"What are you doing? I told you to keep Sonic entertained. He doesn't behave when he's bored," I snapped.

"Shadow! W-well... he sorta ran off..." It's pathetic tone was ssing me off. Sonic could be in any room, even the locked ones since he's small enough to fit through the air vents and sneak in.

"I should have you destroyed for this," I glared and left.

I had to check every room, I teleported around the entire base. I found him extreme security vault. He was sitting in front of one of the seven cells, four of which held Sonic's exteammates inside.

"I told you to stay in the room," I sighed and sat down besides him.

"They're all still sleeping," he said, "Do you think they'll wake up? Or are they in a coma?"

"They'll wake up, and then they'll escape. They'll heal, and attack us again. It's a never ending cycle Sonic. They won't die, unfortunately," I grabbed his arm and pulled him up, "But they'll keep you from getting bored."

"I want chocolate," Sonic hugged me and ran ahead.

"You're hyper active already. I don't need you jumpier than this," I rubbed my eyes and walked with him as he skipped ahead.

"You're no fun."

"You're too mobile."

"Boring~"

"Childish."

"Boring~"

"Immature."

"Cums too soon~"

"Mother fucker! Get your ass back here!

~~~

November 2019