Ep 11

PoV: Shadow

"Mm... I'm gonna puke..." Sonic was leaning over the side of the boat.

  This was Eggman's 'punishment' for losing control of Sonic. We had to take a boat to the fogged area. The only one it was punishing was Sonic who was currently puking.

"Fuck, I gotta knock him out again," I sighed.

"Just leave him," Rouge stopped me, "It'll give us time to scout the area before he takes off running."

"I suppose that's a fair option. We'll have to set up a camp either way. The temple is hidden on angle island, I'm not sure if Sonic will have the same reaction to the chaos emeralds. We also don't know if theres any protection around it," I answered, we had been on this boat for two days already. It was a fast boat, we'd arrive at the fog zone this afternoon it was only patients that we needed.

---

"I still feel sick," Sonic groaned as we finally arrived on the floating island deep within the fog.

"Hurry up and get over it," I ordered him, I wasn't in the mood to babysit him.

"Sonic, here sweetie," Rouge was giving him medicine as I set up the tent.

"Don't baby him," I ordered her.

"I will if I want to," she smothered him between her breasts.

"You can either help me or stayed tied up against the tree," I growled.

"Okay, fine," Rouge stood up and started to helped set up camp for the trip. I'd be able to chaos control us back anytime, and back to the last place we searched the next morning; moving locations wasn't a concern.

  Sonic fell asleep early, he hadn't even bothered to eat. It was just me and Rouge.

"When did you gain a interest in Sonic?" I asked her, never knowing her true motive.

"For this reason exactly," she played with Sonic's quills as he slept on her lap within the tent, "if I have him under my control I get all those beautiful emeralds. And now the master emerald too. Though since I've started playing with him, I've come to like him. I might just take Sonic from you," she laughed, "But you'd kill me first."

"You can fuck him all night tomorrow if we fail to find the emerald. I packed a few things to 'train' him. Feel free to use everything except what's in the locked box," I answered.

"Oo, what's in the box?" She pulled up Sonic's shirt and rubbed his stomach a bit.

"If I told you you'd use it on him," I tossed another log into the flame and carried Sonic into the tent.

"I love the night sky, I'll stay up a while longer. Then go to bed with that blue toy of yours."

"Do as you wish," I had no interest in what she did now that my questions were answered.

  She eventually when to bed, I laid in the tent as the sun came up. Rouge had fallen asleep with Sonic in her arms. Rouge woke up first, keeping quiet until Sonic woke up. When Sonic woke up she refused to let him go.

"Rouge let me go!" Sonic struggled against her. Rouge only smiled, she lick the side of Sonic's ear and took the whole into her mouth, "Aa! N-no... stop! Haah!"

  Sonic's ears were one of his most sensitive features aside from his neck, lower back, and tail. I left and let Rouge get her morning satisfaction before we left.

"Shadow, how could you leave me with her?" Sonic whined as we started to search the island.

"Rouge you want a second round with Sonic?" I looked her way.

"Definitely," she licked her lips and Sonic hid behind me.

"Ee!" He ran off as Rouge flew after him, "No! I don't wanna have sex with you anymore!"

"You don't have a choice!" Rouge grabbed him and started kissing his neck, making Sonic's legs quiver.

"That's enough Rouge," I tossed Sonic over my shoulder, "We'll keep searching."

  The island was refusing to lift its fog the entire time we searched, it was begging to keep the emerald hidden. We had no luck today, we'd have to continue the search tomorrow.

  Until we found the master emerald, this was going to be a struggle.

~~~

1/02/2020