Ep 17

PoV: Sonic

"What the hell is this..." This was our assignment? To patrol sector 1... "I'm gonna kill that Egg."

"Sonic, enough. I don't want to have to kill you for being a threat," Shadow began walking into the sector.

"If you give me the order I'll happily obey," I followed him, dispite how boring it was.

"Sonic, continue your stories," he ordered.

  This again? Why is he so interested in my past?

"Can you asked me to make up stories. I have this great one about how an evil knight over threw a kingdom~" I wasn't in the mood for this anymore.

"No. I want to know your stories from your past. You stopped after meeting Sally acorn. Continue from there."

  Stubborn jerk. I wish he'd punish me instead of making tell these stories.

"I met Sally when I was around six. My uncle worked in the castle building the first robotizier. He wanted to use it for medicine. Jules Kintober had a better idea. So, he stole the plan and weaponized it, turning innocent civilians into robotic slaves. And then, changed his name to Robotnik. The war started with his victory. The king was lost in another dimension and Robotnik took the throne. He destroyed the Acorn Kingdom and robotizied everyone in sight, including my Uncle."

  It went on for hours. I spoke of Knothole and everyone there. But, Shadow just asked me to keep going.

"Sally, what was your relationship with her?" Shadow asked.

"Huh?" He wants to know about my ex? A smile grew on my face, "You want to know~"

"Stop making faces and answer," he had a slightly annoyed tone. He was! He was completely jealous!

"She's very beautiful~" I decided to peruse him. I was finally having some fun, "She's very kind, unfortunately. I used to get lost in her icy blue eyes~ And her lips were so soft~ I've never felt anything softer since~"

"That's enough," Shadow finally let me stop with the stories, and now... I knew just what to talk about the next time.

  I stopped as an familiar and wonderful scent came by. A chillidog stand~ Shadow won't notice.

  I quickly sped by and ordered. It was nearly lunch anyway. I took about five. All with jalapeno on top.

"Hmhmhm~" I enjoyed my little snack as I walked behind Shadow.

"When the hell did you get food?" Shadow looked back at me.

"Want one?" I finished my 1st one.

"No, I'm fine."

  We kept walking. This was a captured city, more than half the houses had been replaced with factories. All the mobians we had captured were all enslaved here.

"Shadow, I'm done for today," I stopped after I finished eating. I still had one chillidog left.

"What do you mean you're done?" Shadow glared.

"I have something to take care of. Punish me later, k~" I left and he started chasing me, "Chaos Control~"

  I was gone before he could grab me. I was back at the Eggmans base. I was in his control room. Luckily he was there working on a new design.

"Eggman," he jumped, completely startled by my sudden speech.

"Sonic... Where's Shadow?" He fixed his tone to sound more serious.

"I left him behind. Here, a piece offering," I handed him the last chillidog.

"Well, I suppose I needed lunch. Orbot, scan," he ordered the red bot to scan the chillidog for poison. I hadn't added any, but he was afraid of me.

"Eggman. I have something I wish to discuss with you," I tossed the empty box the chillidogs came with aside.

"I don't have time for a silly negotiation."

"This isn't silly. And I suggest you listen, Ivo Kintobor."

"I haven't been called that pathetic name in some time. What do you want?"

"Its about some old tech my uncle made."

PoV: Shadow

"Chaos control~" Sonic disappeared. He had disobeyed a direct order!

"That cheeky bastard," I was losing control over him. He was starting to defy my orders. I needed to find out where he went and what he's planning.

  If Sonic really has a plan I need to talk him out of it.

  I have an idea he isn't thinking of helping Eggman.

~~~

8/17/2020