Ep 6

PoV: Shadow

"AAAaahhaaa~♡ Fuck~ Haah~♡♡!!!" Sonic was a mess below me. I just continued to ram him until his body was gushing with my semen.

"How's that for cumming too soon," I kissed Sonic and he collapsed onto the bed, panting.

"Not... bad..." he grinned.

"Fine then, I'll keep going till I break you," I rammed back into him, thrusting against his prostate.

"You can't fuck me up any more than I am," Sonic pushed me down and sat over my member. He began bouncing himself on my member.

"Go faster," I laid back and relaxed and Sonic moved his hips at a quicker pace.

"You better not cum too soon again," Sonic began to moan and pant as I got hard again.

"Then you better not have such a perfect ass to fuck," I smacked his thigh and made him continue.

  We kept this up until the emergency alarm went off after I came.

"No fair, I haven't cum yet," I pushed Sonic off me and cleaned myself.

"Get dressed an follow order or I'll lock you in a cell again," I threw him a towel and left. Sonic joined me at the may bay of the lair moments later, dressed in his uniform and clean.

"Shadow! The prisoners have escaped. CAPTURE THEM IMMEDIATELY!" Eggman barked orders and I took Sonic down to the prison.

  It was like a stampede. Every cell was wide open, but no one had weapons. And I, well. I had Sonic.

"Sonic, don't kill anyone. Your orders are to returned each person to a cell," I commanded him.

"Sure thing," he stretched and immediately grabbed and pinned someone, knocking them out and dragging them into a cell, "Who's next?"

  They quietly backed away from Sonic, some even returned to their cells. Sonic made quick work of the rebellious ones and I locked all the cells as he worked. As everyone returned to their place, we only my had four escapees left. Knuckles, Amy, Tails, and Sticks.

"Sonic, we don't want to fight you again," Amy held up her hammer, but we will if it'll fix you."

"Fix me? Hahaha! There's no fixing me. You just don't want to fight, because you know you'll lose again and again and again."

  I noticed something from the corner of my eye, white fur. Their silhouette was that of a bat.

"Sonic, Rouge is on the ship, go after her and take her down. Do not do more that capture her. Alive." I ordered.

"Alright," Sonic took off after the shadow and I was left with the prisoners.

"Shadow, give us back Sonic!" They shouted their pathetic plead.

"I never took Sonic from you. Sonic came to me on his own accord," I fixed my glove, readying myself for a fight.

"Lair!" Amy attacked and I easily doged her.

"If you think I'm lying," I grabbed her hammer before it struck me, "just ask your idiot friend what he did to him."

"What? Ah!" I kicked her away and she was out for the rest of the fight.

"Now then," I readied my spear, "To handle the rest of you."

~~~

November 2019