Ep 4

PoV: Shadow

Sonic was perfect in every way. He had skills none of us knew about. He repaired the broken robots in seconds essentially making Eggman's arm endless. At the moment he was in a fight with Knuckles, and he was winning.

PoV: Sonic

He wasn't powerful like I remembered him being. His hits felt like nothing.

"Sonic, what the hell is wrong with you?! You were on the team-" I kicked him, knocking him back into the ground.

"Quiet, you're annoying," I didn't want to hear his sob story of how he missed me and wanted me back on their side of 'good.'

"Sonic!" Miles flew up to me, teary eyed and holding a gun, "I'm sorry!"

He fired and I stepped out of the way of the way. It fired a net that landed on the ground, trapping nothing.

"Is that all? I was hoping to play some more," I was so bored with this fight, they did the same thing each time.

"Damn it Sonic!" Knuckles got back up and swung at me again. I grabbed his wrist and threw him over my shoulder and onto the ground.

"You guys used to be fun..." I caught a falling beebot and fixed it's stinger, "Shadow~ I'm bored~"

"How are you bored, you wanted a fight," Shadow rubbed his eyes, "Do what you want with them, I'm going to secure the area."

"What I want? You mean anything..."

"Yeah sure, whatever," he gave me complete freedom, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Haya!" Amy swung her hammer my way and I pinned her to the ground, "Sonic! Let me go!"

"This is going to be fun!"

PoV: Shadow

  The civilians had started coming out, the few who fought, I had arrested. Something didn't feel right as I worked.

"Not so tough without mindcontroling Sonic are you!" I kid shouted, "Get out of our town!"

"Silence," I grabbed him and cuffed him. I tossed him into the hovering cage that trailed behind me.

Sonic, what did I say to him earlier?

"Do what you want with them..."

"Fuck!" I teleported back to Sonic and tackled him. He had tied up the entire team, "Change of orders, you can't kill or torment anyone."

"No fair! You said I could do anything!" He whined.

  I had gotten here just in time. The red one was unconscious, the girl was covered in bruises, the child was in tears and the wild animal was holding tinfoil for some reason, what the hell did I miss?

"You get out of hand without someone controlling you," I grabbed him and let the robots take care of the place. Section four was successfully taken, and I now had to get Sonic to calm down, there was an easy way to do that.

---

"Excellent work Shadow," Eggman grinned, "Thanks to you I have stabilized section four and captured those rebels."

"This is boring..." Sonic was suddenly sitting on the stair, he was in my arms a second ago.

"Damn, stay still for a change," I snapped.

"As a reward you can... hm... here," he threw a deck of cards my way, "those are some old robots in my storage unit. I never use them so you can keep one.

  I opened the box and looked through the deck. It first card had the word 'DESTROYED' in all caps. As I flipped through them, I noticed almost all of them had that written over them. Only four remained some skinny robot with enourmous lips I hadn't seen before, a silver robot, a golden one, and a dark one with red boots.

"Sonic, which do you want- mother fucker," he disappeared again.

"Shadow, make your choice already," Eggman was growing impatient.

"This one," I threw a random card his way and I ran after Sonic.

---

"There you are..." I found him on top of the base holding his bear, "What are you doing up here?"

"Shadow... do you think Eggman can handle all of this?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I sat down next to him.

"You and I both know that he can't handle a lot of work. What he can't take over the world?" Sonic laid back.

"Then he doesn't do it, and we'll find something else to do," I replied, "You obey me, remember? I'm not going to let you run lose."

"Fine..." he sighed.

"Come on, let's go get your energy out," I stood up and looked down at him.

"Hm?"

---

"Aaahh~♡♡♡! Haah~♡♡♡!!!" Sonic moaned and gripped the wall as I fucked him.

"You won't be so energetic now," I grip his hips and pounded him harder.

"Nyah~♡! Hayah~♡♡!!" He came and I pounded him until I was sure his sweet ass was bruised.

"Fuck..." I came directly into him and he collapsed. He was panting and I sheathed my member, "You can't say you're bored now, can you?"

"I... I'm tired..." he laughed.

"Good. You're not allowed to sleep until curfew," I ordered him and he whined, "That will keep him busy."

"Shadow, it is nice to see you again," I was greeted by a skinny golden robot, "Do you remember me. My name is Decoe. Eggman says I must take orders from you now, what a step down, I used to be his commanding officer."

"Shut up and keep Sonic entertained. I have work to do."

"Sonic? What are you doing here!?" The robot replied.

"Who are you again?" Sonic replied.

"How dare you! Eggman is going to destroy you!" They were shouting at each other.

"I'm his new weapon dumb ass," Sonic grinned.

"Robot. Sonic is my personal soldier, he has a higher standing than you do. You are to keep him entertained, that is final," I left them to argue as I check our next mission.

  Perhaps I should have chosen the child one to keep him busy. Oh well, I'll just fuck him more often to tire him out.

~~~

October 2019