Ep 2

PoV: Shadow The Hedgehog

  He was completely under my control, and I had done nothing to force him under my control. He chose this life on his own.

"Sonic," I called him and he dropped the civilian he had and walked over to me.

"Yeah," he stood there, waiting for me.

"You did good," I watched our freshly conquered town cower below us. They were afraid of Sonic, and I made it clear that Sonic obeyed me.

"I hope I finally get the reward you promised me last week~" he hummed as the ship arrived to pick us up. The armies came in, imprisoning everyone as Sonic and I left.

"We'll see about that," I can't believe he still remembers that.

  We made it back to hq and Eggman was waiting with a grin.

"You did wonderfully!" He cheered, "Shadow, how ever you're controlling Sonic, keep it up."

  The idiot, he couldn't comprehend that Sonic came to me on his own. He was set on thinking that Sonic was under my control. Speaking of which, Sonic wasn't even paying attention. He was sitting on the ground playing with a teddy bear-

When the fuck did he get that?!

"Give me that," I grabbed it from him, "Where the hell did you get this?"

"Give it back," he reached for it.

"When did you take this?" I asked.

"I stole it from a ship before we left," he was playing with it again.

"What the-?" I looked and I was holding pillow instead of the bear, "Motherfucker..."

"You two may leave now. I need to establish my newest territory," Eggman cackled as he had a new village to remodel.

  Sonic jumped into our bed with his new bear in his arms. I laid down besides him and he smiled.

"What's my reward?" He smiled.

"You'll give me a blowjob for a nice reward," I remarked.

"No thanks, I don't need a reward," he turned away from me.

"It wasn't a suggestion," I made he role onto his back.

"You like giving the orders, don't you," he sat up and unbuttoned my pants.

"I like ordering you," I laid back and relaxed as Sonic rubbed my sheath to get me hard.

"Just be glad that your orders don't bother me," Sonic took my length into his mouth and he started bobbing his head with easy. He has just the right amount of suction and warmth in his body.

  I came, and he swallowed it. Sonic wiped his mouth and got up.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth and take a shower," he stretched.

"Alright," he was satisfied for now, "You're washing my back later."

"Yeah, yeah," he walked away.

  Getting him was the easiest thing in the world.

~~~

September 2019