Ep 25

PoV: Sonic

"It's warm," I snuggled Shadow's arms. It was our day off today and Shadow promised to spend it with me.

"Are you ever going to get out of bed?" Rouge asked. She was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for us to do something.

"No~" I nussled into Shadow's fur.

"He's clingy today," Shadow scratched behind my ear.

"I can tell, but it's your own fault. You don't give him nearly enough attention," Rouge flicked my tail and I shifted away, "I give him lots of attention so long as he asks."

"No thanks," I pulled the blanket over us.

"But I want attention too," Rouge laid on top of me.

"You're crushing me..." I pushed her off me and moved so I was laying directly on Shadow.

"I've had enough of both of you climbing on me," Shadows pushed me directly into Rouge, who quickly pinned me, "You hold him."

"Shadow you promised!" I sat back up after freeing myself from Rouge.

'Kare wa anata o aishite inai.'

  What... I froze as I heard the Master Emerald.

"Relax, I just need a break. I'll let you cling to me later," Shadow pushed me away and Rouge hugged me.

'Kare wa anata o aishite inai.'

  I heard it again, whispering to me that Shadow didn't love me. That isn't true, you're wrong. He loves me.

"You're so quiet all of a sudden," Rouge kissed my cheek, "I can fix that."

"Ah~♡!" I flinched as she licked my ear, "Rouge..."

'Kanojo wa anata o aishite iru.'

  I don't want her, I want Shadow!  It reminded me how Rouge loves me, yet it ignored me when I told it Shadow loved me.

"Just enjoy it, you always do~" Rouge pushed me down and started nibbling my neck.

'Itsu watashi ga machigatte ita koto ga arimasu ka?'

  I know... Master...

  I placed a had on my stomach as I felt the warmth from the emerald peice in my body. You read their hearts...

'Anata wa dōyō suru kanōsei ga arimasu. Kanarazu watashi ni chi o modoshite kudasai...'

"Sonic?" I heard hardly hear Rouge as Master's words rang in my head. Bring back blood...

'Hai.'

"Rouge..." I looked at her, I could hear her voice again, "I need to go somewhere..."

"Really? I thought you only wanted to be with Shadow," She let me go.

"I just remembered something important, that's all..." I got up and got dressed.

"You know you aren't allowed out alone," she grabbed me as I started walking away.

"I have to go," I turned to her and tried to get her to let me go.

  She gasped and grabbed my face, "Sonic... you're eye... Let's go see Shadow okay."

"No, let me go!" I had lost so much of my strength with these inhibitor rings around me.

"Not on your life!" She suddenly scooped me up into her arms I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the silver ring. One of my eyes had turned completely yellow, "We gotta get you to Shadow."

'Tatakawanaide kudasai. Atode shea o shinsei dekimasu.'

  Okay Master. I won't fight, I'll wait. I'll claim what's mine.

"Shadow!" Rouge put me into Shadow's arms, "Look at his eyes. He not possessed yet but I think the emeralds are messing with his head. He said he had somewhere important to go."

"We'll keep him in the room with Decoe to keep him busy. Give him one of the chaos emeralds, that usually fixes him-"

"That won't work," it wasn't my voice. It was, but I wasnt controlling it. Master was using me to speak, "I need to be let go."

"Sonic... Where is it you need to go?" He asked.

'Masani watashitachi ga machinozonde ita monodesu.'

~~~

9/14/21