Ep 8

PoV: Shadow

"Aah~♡!!!" I knew Sonic's moans well. Rouge had just finished her time with him in the bath and was dragging out the time he took to get dressed. When Sonic finally escaped he was cover with marks from where she bit him and gave him hickies.

"You took your sweet time," I commented as Rouge came out in her night gown.

"Yeah, well, you rarely give me the chance to play with your new toy," Rouge stretched, she was still just in a towel.

"Call me a toy again and I'll-"

"Sonic," I snapped, "She's your superior. Knock it off."

"You've got to listen to me too darling," she was perpousfully agitating him.

"Rouge, remember last time you got on his nerves. He's only calm because I'm here," I reminded her of how terrified she was. Sonic was a hunter in secret. Get him into the right mood and he'll hunt you down, there's no way to escape when he get like that, he wouldn't even listen to me.

"I don't like you," Sonic growled and locked himself in the bathroom.

"So, what's the latest order?" Rouge asked.

"Chaos Emerald retrieval tomorrow. The three of us are going as a team," I replied.

"What about me?" Decoe had been quietly standing in the corner, listening, watching, and recharging his battery after Sonic wore him out.

"You can stay behind, we have no use for you," I waved him away.

"But it so lonely here. And Sonic plays far too rough! He called me boring and dull!" The golden robot complained.

"If you shut the fuck up I'll let you sit in the back seat," I growled.

  The robot stepped back and stayed silent. Sonic came out in his night wear. A simple shirt and shorts. Rouge quickly changed into a night gown. It was translucent, as expected of her. It only let you see her body's silhouette, so at least I didn't have to stare at her actual figure. Sonic was laying down next to me.

"You like it Shadow?" She teased as I laid back in my bed.

"I've got my own slender figure," I  pulled Sonic to me by his waist band.

"Hey, you're gonna pull down my shorts!" He fixed the waist band and sat up.

"I will order you to sleep fucking naked if I want to," I pushed him down and held his leg captive.

"You two have fun. I'm going to get some rest. I want to look my best when he find that Chaos Emerald tomorrow," Rouge pulled on her robe and left.

"You are fussy today," I pinned Sonic by his shoulders.

"I'm bored. All Eggman wants to do is take over towns and get chaos emeralds. And our battles are so easy... You won't even let me have fun!" He glared.

"You're too dangerous to let loose unattended," I stated, "And besides, we have fun."

"What fun?" He rolled over.

"This fun," I pulled his shorts.

"Hey! I just had a bath!"

"You're the one complaining so handle it."

"No way! Aah~♡!"

"You like it don't you?"

"Y-yeah~ aa!"

"You're a pervert."

"You're the one raping me. Mm♡!"

"Shut up and take it."

"Aaahhaaa~♡♡♡!!!"

~~~

November 20th, 2019