Ep 26

PoV: Shadow

Sonic wasn't fully possessed, yet I could tell he wasn't there either. The ship wasn't flying anywhere, he would have been possessed but a chaos emerald sooner if there was one near by. My only guess was he was reacting to the ones we had near by.

"Should we really be taking him here?" Rouge asked exactly what I was wondering.

"We don't entirely have a choice until we figure this out," I brought Sonic down to the prison cell. He was quiet as he just looked around. The prisoners had all had their cells redesigned. Sound proof glass and padding along the floor to keep them from hurting each other. They were lucky we even considered a bathroom for each cell. The padding prevented them from climbing up the walls as well. It also kept Sonic out. He found some guy who was sitting alone in his cell. He looked as if he had given up on life.

"Give him... to me..." Sonic said, his hands pressed against the glass.

"Why?" I pulled him away from the glass.

"I need him..." Sonic's other eye was still green, but it was getting lighter. He's slipping onto a full possession...

"Okay, you can one prisoner," I opened the cell and the guy looked horrified as Sonic came in.

"S... Sonic... you're a hero remember. You should just save us all-ngh!" Sonic grabbed him by the throat.

"Hey!" I ran in to grab in and the door shut infront of me, "What the hell?" There was nothing on the control panel. Sonic spoke but I heard nothing. I quickly hit the radio to talk to him, "Sonic get out of there right now!"

He gently hugged the prisoner with tears in his eye. It was silent as the body dropped to the floor...

"Shadow... you let him kill someone..." Rouge watched as Sonic dragged the body up to the door. The cell opened on it's own, and he walked out saying nothing.

"Sonic!" I grabbed him, "What the hell do you think you're doing-" his eyes had gone completely yellow... he had no reason than to find an emerald now... No matter what the possession made him do, it would eventually lead us to an emerald, "Just take us to the emerald, no more killing people."

  He wasn't talking... he always spoke quietly when he was like this, now he wasn't speaking at all.

"He probrably doesn't even hear us right now," Rouge placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Sonic," I snapped my finger near his ear, it didn't flicker. His eyes were set in one direction, "He's not conscious..."

"Kaosukontorōru..."

"Sonic?!" He vanished right in front of me, "Damn it where did he go!"

"What language was that?!" Rouge was more taken back by what had come out of his mouth than his disappearance.

"I don't know, Rouge. Let's check the cameras he might have ended up in the ship," I grabbed her and quickly chaos controlled to the security room. We needed to find him before it was too late.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic reappeared in Eggman's lab. With him was the body. He knew exactly what he needed from the body he had killed. The blood was completely drained from the body. It left Sonic with a near gallon and a half of blood. The corpse was of no use, it was thrown down the garbage shoot.

"There, the body is in the trash!" Rouge pointed to the camera from the garage area.

"He threw it out? Chaos..." I zoomed in and the body looked completely pale, "What did he do to it?"

"We need to keep looking for Sonic. I'll send Decoe to investigate where the body came from," Rouge left as I kept watch. Eggman could not hear about this no matter what.

"What that?" The camera's all suddenly went dark, the entire ship powered down, "Fuck!"

---

  Sonic used chaos control and appeared right before the master emerald. The emerald shard in his body being the one who shut off the entire ship. The peices glowed in the dark. The only thing glowing as bright as the emerald shards were Sonic's eyes. The hedgehog walked in with the bucket of blood he collected. He poured all of it over the broken Master emerald.

"Sonic!" It was then that Decoe burst into the room and grabbed Sonic. He dropped the empty bucket and collapsed on Decoe's arm, "Rouge said to investigate but I never thought I'd really find you here. What do I do now? You've covered the floor in-? Where did the liquid go?!" Decoe panicked as all of the blood had vanished and the power returned, "This is too creepy for me. Let's get you back to your room."

~~~

9/15/2021