Chapter 4

PINAPANOOD NI Rage ang natutulog na dalaga na nakaidlip sa sofa sa sala matapos nilang libutin ang buong mansyon.

Mukhang napagod ito. Panay naman kasi ang takbo nito kanina at excited na tinignan lahat ng silid at kasuluksulukan ng bahay.

Rage sighed and stood up from the single sofa. He went to sit on the floor beside her to have a better look at her beautiful face. He reached for her cheek to softly caresses it and smiled when she cutely frowned while sleeping.

Damn... he didn't recover from his admiration for her. Instead, he succumbed to it and fall in love.

Napailing si Rage.

Auri didn't even flex further than making cute faces and he fall in love with her. So damn amazing. Tsk.

"Now baby, I will have to train myself for that dreadful day when I have to face all my friends for breaking the agreement we made," he murmured. "And of course, face your brother that will surely beat the life out of me for adoring you. His precious sister."

Rage has too— very soon. Especially, when she's starting to question or perhaps Auri has been wondering all along what's going on between them.

Who would not wonder after all when he touches her when Prius is not looking, calls her baby, and ask her to keep all his sweet words for herself. Words that, if Prius would have heard will certainly smacked his head to the nearest wall.

"Wait a little more baby, okay?" mahina niyang kausap dito. "Don't get tired now, baby. I'll be working my arse off so we could be together without worrying about my friends and your brother."

Kinuha niya ang kamay nito at dinala sa labi niya habang malamlam ang mata na nakatingin dito.

Rage hold her hands until it was time for her to wake up and go home before Prius go home to his brother's villa.

"Baby..." he called her softly but only get a cute small movement from her lips.

Nanggigil si Rage at gusto niya na lang sapuin ang mukha nito para panggigilan at paulanan ng halik. But that could wait.

I hope... Rage heaved a sigh.

Kinuha niya ang cellphone niya at ilang beses itong kinunan ng litrato at nakangiting ibinalik sa bulsa ang cellphone niya. Saka niya muling sinubukan gisingin ang dalaga.

This time, he playfully pressed her nose to stop her breathing.

"Wake up baby... it's time to go home," he whispered, his being on the edge of cupping her face to kiss her lips.

Auri gasped and patted away his hand, then turned around, her back now facing him.

Rage chuckled before getting up from the floor and sitting on the small space beside her.

"Baby, come on, Prius will go ballistic if he finds out you spent time with me alone in my house," Rage said, one hand removing the hair strands that covers her face.

"Three minutes, Rage, bloody give three minutes," she replied sleepily.

And Rage couldn't disagree. So he waited five minutes to give her more time but looks like it wasn't enough.

Sighing after hearing her even and calm breathing, a sign that she is sleeping soundly, Rage stood up. He gently scooped her to his arm which made her fastly hold on his nape.

"Rage—"

"Shh... baby, I'll carry you to your car," saad niya sa inaantok na dalaga na matapos niyang sabihin iyon ay yumakap na lang sa leeg niya at isiniksik ang mukha sa gilid ng leeg niya.