Chapter 37

"BABY COME let's eat."

Rage went on top of Auri when she didn't move. She was lying on her belly and looking so beautiful as she sleep. Even if he just want to let her sleep she must eat. It's already past lunch but Auri still haven't eaten yet.

"Baby come on..." He softly whispered while planting kisses on her cheek then to her nape, pulling down the cover to expose her back and kissing it.

One side of his lips tugged up when she wiggle her shoulder to push him away.

"Bloody Rage..." She moaned sleepily, voice hoarse. "Let me blimmin' rest for a day," she added.

"You will, baby but you must eat. I cooked for you," he smiled and continued to kiss her skin.

"Bring it here, Rage."

Rage halted. "I'll carry you to the dinette, baby—"

"I'm lazy to even lift my hand, Rage."

"I'll put you on your clothes," he once more tried to get her off the bed.

"Why are your so persistent with eating outside your room when in the past five days we ate our meals in the bed?" Binuksan nito ang isang mata at tinignan siya.

"'Coz I turned the dinette into a fine place to have a lunch date," he reasoned.

"Really?" Nakataas ang isang kilay na tanong nito.

Tumango siya. "That is why I was not beside you for hours because I was busy preparing our food and the table."

"Get off me then and take clothes for me," utos nito na mabilis niya ikinangiti at sinunod.

When he went back, Rage gulped and slyly cussed as she looked at Auri's back. She was in front of the vanity mirror doing her hair, naked for all his eyes to see.

With hardening c-ck, Rage walked towards her back, throwing her clothes on the bed before reaching for her waist. His hand fastly cupping her breast.

"Damn baby... If you keep on displaying your naked body then you'll never get a day without me making love with you," he said before holding her jaw to tilt it to the side to gave her a french kiss.

Pumihit ito paharap sa kanya at yumakap sa balikat niya habang patuloy parin ang mainit nilang halikan.

Breathless, Auri pushed him to stop the kiss and look at him with lust hooding her eyes.

"F-ck it baby, the food will go cold," he groaned and went to suck her skin in her shoulder.

"No it will not if we don't make love now," tinulak siya nito na ikanaungol niya dahil sa disgusto.

"But baby I'm hard—"

"And I'm hungry and tired," pinulot nito ang dress na kinuha niya para dito saka siya tinignan. "Don't make me suck you for brunch—"

"Auri!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

Malakas itong tumawa. "Geez Rage, don't tell me you haven't imagine me doing that to you? With how wild and sateless you are in bed..." She trailed, sneering.

Rage' jaw hardened as images of her doing it to him invaded his mind. Damn it!

"I did and don't try me now if you don't want me to tire your mouth," he warned in gritted teeth as his c-ck was throbbing, craving to just own her again and again like what he did for the couple of days that passed.

Sighing and trying to calm down his raging libido so he can go through what he wanted for today, Rage went to help her with her clothes.

"Thanks baby," Auri kissed his cheek making him smile, his heart beating fastly as warmth enveloped him.