Chapter 32

SUMINGHAP SI Auri nang sinugod siya ng kapatid niya ng mahigpit na yakap.

"Kuya-"

"Damn Au! You will never ever go somewhere alone again. Never again," matigas na saad nito. "You almost send me to mental when you disappeared and we couldn't find you," he added with a strained voice.

Hinaplos ni Auri ang likod ng kuya niya habang namamasa ang mata niya.

"I'm sorry kuya," she rested her cheek on his chest as she tighten her hug. "I miss you so much," her voice breaks.

"Sshhh..." Alo nito saka bumitaw sa yakap at sinapo ang mukha niya tapos ay tinignan ang kabuuan niya na para bang sinisuguro nitong wala siyang galos. "Are you okay? How are you?"

Auri smiled. "I'm fine, kuya. I'm happy and well."

Kuya made a sigh of relief then seriously looked at her. "You are not to leave alone again, okay? I will never let you travel alone. You can beg all you want Au but I will never allow you again."

"I understand, kuya," sagot niya sa kapatid at tinignan ang anim na tahimik na nakamasid sa kanya.

Smiling shyly, Auri spoke, "Where is my hug self-proclaimed brothers? Don't I deserve one from all of you."

Unang lumapit sa kanya si kuya Kronack at tulad ni kuya Prius ay niyakap siya nito ng mahigpit. "We are glad you already come home. Next time remember that you can always can count on us. We didn't treat you like a sister to let you go through your troubles alone, Auri," anito na nagpalambot ng puso niya.

"Salamat kuya Kron," naiiyak na wika niya.

Nang bumitaw ito ay si kuya Monty ang sunod na yumakap sa kanya. "Don't go alone that long again okay. We miss you."

"Na-miss ko din kayo," she replied back.

Nang binitwan siya ni kuya Monty ay si Lust at Cyclone naman ang sabay na yumakap sa kanya.

"Don't go Dora again Au or I'm gonna burn your map," Cyclone jested that made her laugh.

Lust jumbled her hair. "Don't worry us again like that or we gonna marry you off and ask Rage to just impregnate you."

Umawang ang labi niya sinabi nito. Binatukan naman ito ni Kuya Rogue. "Idiot," anito bago itinulak si Lust na tatawatawa.

"Welcome back," anito saka siya niyakap.

"Thanks kuya Rogue."

"You will have appointment in my office for thorough medical check-up. That I require you," wika naman sa kanya ni kuya Leaf bago siya niyakap. "We're glad you safe and alive."

"Thanks kuya Leaf but no need for check-up, I had a friend and she was a nurse. She brought me to a doctor too," imporma niya dito.

"Maganda?" Mabilis na tanong ni Cyclone.

Auri nodded. "Oo pero may anak na siya."

"Oh taken," ani kuya Leaf at inakbayan siya at iginiya sa sofa na naroon para umupo.

Tumabi siya sa kapatid niya at yumakap sa braso nito. "Should I tell you what happened to me and what have I been doing in that three months that I was away?"

"We would love too but aren't you tired?" Asked kuya Rogue.

Auri only shrugged.

"So, as I wrote in that letter that I sent you a week after I disappeared, I was fine. After I jumped into the ocean to escaped from Georgia I was..." Auri pressed her lips together when he saw the men's face turned dark.