Chapter 35

"F-CK YOU Rage! You should have accompany Kalisz and Auri!" His brother- Kronack, raised his voice while glaring at him.

"I'm not a f-cking control freak to follow them around when all they want is to have fun," he scoffed.

"Tang'na! I'm not being control freak here, gago! I'm annoyed at the possibility that assholes are gaping at my sweet babe like she's a food."

"Oh, f-cking f-ck off Kron! You're annoying." He hissed at his brother as Lust parked the car in the resorts parking lot.

Damn! His still vexed that Kron left a day ago disturbing his sleep early in the morning and leaving Auri's room with the lights turned on.

"You're no different-" his brother paused and raised his too hands, "you know what? Shut up."

"Damn you, you must be thankful I called you, bastard." Sagot niya saka pabalang na tinanggal ang suot na seat belt.

Narinig ni Rage na bumuntong-hininga si Lust.

"Magsapukan na lang kayo," Rogue flatly spoke which earned a glare from him and his brother.

Lumabas silang tatlo ng sasakyan. Nagpaiwan naman si Lust sa loob ng sasakyan. Kadarating lang mga ito ng Crown. Mukhang nag madaling umuwi ang kapatid niya matapos niya itong tawagan.

His brother certainly left to investigate his woman. That Kalisz have sketchy personal information. Oddly, Rage doesn't feel an once of worries even if Auri's friends seems to be hiding something.

Base on his observation when he accompanied Kalisz once around the Crown island, she's not someone that could hurt a person physically. Tahimik lang ito, weird ang pananamit, and she's shy, reticent person. Rage is sure she's not like that bitch, Georgia.

Besides, Kalisz was the one that look after Auri when she was in Sundust for three months. So if the woman means harm she should have done it when Auri was under her roof.

But, he is not putting aside the caution. Who knows, maybe Kalisz is from his brothers or friends enemies and is planning to get back at them or she could be a spy, the reason why her data seems very ridiculous, suspicious and just so questionable.

Madilim ang mukha ng kapatid niya habang papasok sila ng resort. Siya naman ay pinanatiling blangko ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya. Samantala tahimik lang si Rogue na napapagitanaan nilang magkapatid.

Dahil sa laki ng resort ay tinungo nila ang surveillance room ng resort para doon na lang hanapin sina Auri.

"G-Good afternoon, boss!" The people inside that was monitoring the resort stood up nervously as the three of them entered the room.

"Find Auri," his brother ordered while they stood at the back of the surveillance room to have a good look of every monitors.

"On it boss," sagot ng limang naroon.

Ilang minuto lang ang tumagal at nakita nila sina Auri at Kalisz sa isang grill restaurant na nag-oorder.

"Thanks guys."

It was Rogue who thanked the employees because Kronack stormed out of the room while he was not in a mood to talk.

Hindi na nila nasundan si Kronack dahil mukhang minarathon na ng kapatid niya ang papunta sa restaurant. Tch!

"Rogue, can you imagine your self going after woman?" He suddenly asked.

Pumalatak si Rogue. "No, if the woman is not worth it. But if I am to fall in love with someone I'll bound her to my body so I wouldn't have to go after her."