Chapter 34

PUFFING HIS vape Rage watch as the woman that took his brother- Kronack's interest perhaps even heart walk towards him.

Kalisz.

The woman that helped and sheltered his wife when she was gone for three months after Georgia tried to kill her.

Rage doesn't understand what's with the woman that makes him feel like she is familiar. There's some spot in his heart that warms every time he would see her smile. Alam niyang hindi siya nagkakagusto sa babae dahil wala naman ng ibang maganda sa paningin niya kundi si Auri lang. But he feels something for this woman and he can't name it.

Familiarity is one but what are the rest, Rage doesn't want to think more about it. Maybe just like Katana and Aloha this Kalisz have something that reminds him of her missing sister, Kale.

"How's the talk? Aalis ka pa ba?" He asked after the woman apologized about the canceled search for a new house for her that they planned to look today.

"I don't know..." Sagot nito sa malungkot na boses na ikinataas ng isang kilay niya.

"What's with the droopy voice?"

Bumuntong-hininga ito saka ngumiti. "Wala naman."

"I can see it's far from nothing," Rage tsked and stood up. "But I'm not gonna force you to tell me. Just remember, I'm here to help you anytime and of course Auri. We can accompany you whenever you plan to look for rental homes."

Tumitig sa kanya ang babae na lihim niyang ikinangisi. Kronack will surely go nuts if he sees his woman staring at him longer than his brother would like.

"Don't stare too much, I don't want my brother to go bull if he sees you staring at me," he said with a smug grin on his face.

But Kalisz remained her eyes on him before speaking, "You remind me of someone..."

Lumapad ang ngisi ni Rage. "My brother?" He jested.

"My brother," pagtatama nito na nagpakunot ng noo niya.

Base sa nakuha niyang impormasyon tungkol sa babae ay hindi niya naaalalang may kapatid ito. Since the day Auri came home from Sundust, Rage has made sure that everyone that get close to his wife is investigated. The fear of someone might again get close to his woman to harm her made him do it.

Hindi na niya muli pang hahayaan na may makalapit pa sa mahal niya na pwedeng makasakit dito.

Rage narrowed his eyes on Kalisz as the emotion on her face slowly tuned grim and cold.

"This is the second time today that I saw you with that cold eyes," komento niya. "I wonder what's in your mind."

Kalisz shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly before walking besides the pond.

"And I didn't know you have a brother," he added while trying to remember every detail he has about the woman.

But he is sure that none of the documents he have received discloses about Kalisz having a brother at all.

"He's dead," malamig na sagot nito bago siya iniwan at pumasok ng bahay.

He's dead... The words echo in his mind for some reason. That's just sad. Seems like her brother died with her still harboring anger towards his brother.

Magkasalubong ang kilay na sinundan niya ang tingin ang babae at ng mawala ito sa paningin niya ay tinawagan niya ang isa sa triplets na naging malapit na sa kanya.

"Oh, creep long time no call," salubong sa kanya ni Shades na agad na ikinapalatak niya.

"Well, I don't f-cking see a reason why I should call until now," he replied then tsked.