Chapter 27

RAGE LOOKED at the one of the guard that was dear to Auri, his face void of any emotion but coldness.

He couldn't name who is in front of him but he doesn't care at all.

"I'll take care of her," Rage said as Auri's sleeping form is in his arms.

The man sighed, nodding. "Please do, I and my brothers have still a lot to do. If she wakes up, tell her she shouldn't worry."

Rage nodded before closing the door. And when it did he leaned against the door and slowly slither down to sat on the floor.

Mahigpit niyang niyakap ang asawa niya na alam niyang pagod na sa lahat ng mga nangyayari sa buhay nito.

Rage can't stop himself from crying for the woman that he wanted to always make happy but he couldn't. Life is just so f-cked up for the both of them. His past is so f-cked up that up until now it's hunting him and catching up with him and dragging Auri with him.

"Baby, you'll be fine," Rage whispered as he kiss her forehead that is warmer than usual.

A sign that she's going to be sick.

Ipinikit ni Rage ang mata saka ilang ulit na malalim na huminga saka maingat na muling tumayo at dinala si Auri sa silid nito.

Pinunasan niya ito saka pinalitan ng damit bago niya tinawagan si Katana.

"Yeah, Rage?" Katana asked after a few rings.

"Come here to Auri's condo. I think she will be sick and I want you to personally take care of her. Bring Aloha with you," he ordered as he stared at Auri's pale face.

"Expect us to be there in one hour," sagot nito bago nito pinutol ang tawag.

Placing his phone on the bedside drawer, Rage stared at Auri's face who looks very much stressed, sad and pale. Hinaplos niya ang pisngi nito at halatang pumayat ito.

Rage took her hand and checked her ring and it's also already lose. But not enough for the ring to slip off of her finger alone but it doesn't fit like how it was when he first slipped it into her finger.

"You should eat baby... Pumayat ka na..." Kausap niya dito at hinalikan ang kamay nito.

Maingat na kinumutan niya ang asawa saka umuklo 0ara halikan ang labi nito. Kapagkuwan ay Napatingin siya sa drawer nito kung saan nakita niya ang black envelopes.

With a tightening jaw, Rage badly want to open it. He could if he'll try but he does not want to break the line between him and Auri's secrets.

Tumayo siya saka walang ingay na lumabas ng silid nito at tinungo ang storage room saka kinuha ang duffel bag na naglalaman ng mga baril niya.

He carried it to the main door of the condo just on time when someone knocked.

"You done?" Asked Raskin who was outside.

Rage nodded while handing the bag to his friend. "Let's wait for Aloha and Katana to arrive," aniya.

"Okay, we will wait for you in my condo," paalam nito at dala ang duffel bag ay umalis na ito.

Rage close the door and went to the balcony to look at the apartment building across. He could see from where he stood the people that is now inside the apartment. People from the organization he belongs.

Rage sighed when he heard his phone rung. It was Lucius.

"Yeah Luc?"

"The apartment is clean as jewels in my shop. Elixir is asking where to dispose the body," imporma nito.