Chapter 19

RAGE WAS pacing back and forth inside Auri's room while Katana is checking Auri's vital.

He combed his hair harsh and rub his face from frustration, worry and anger.

His baby just passed out while they descend on the stairs. He couldn't help but think of what ifs. What if he was not with her? She would surely fall down and hurt herself.

Damn it!

"Bud, calm down," Ravage spoke, leaning against the wall.

All his team is here aside from Elixir that took Auri's blood to the laboratory. Rage called them immediately after what happened.

"Katana, how long will it take for the result?" Hindi mapalagay na tanong niya at hindi pinansin si Ravage.

Tinignan nito ang relo nito. "Half hour Rage and Elixir should send the copy of Auri's blood result."

Lumapit siya sa kama at naupo sa tabi ni Auri at hinawakan ang kamay nito. "What's your finding?" He asked, looking at Katana.

"All her vitals are good. Looks like she consumed something with high dosage of Diphenhydramine HCl. A medicine to help people with insomnia, a sleeping pill," sagot nito.

Rage gaped at the woman. "But I didn't saw her take a pill," he informed.

"May kinain o ininom ba siya bago siya nawalan ng malay?" Nag-aalala na tanong nito.

Mabilis na tumayo si Rage at kinuha ang bag ni Auri ng maalala ang ininum nito kanina.

"This," binigay niya iyon kay Katana.

"Apple juice..." Katana frowned, "we need to send this to the lab to check if someone littered it. Was the lid still intact when she opened this?"

Inalala ni Rage ang nangyari kanina bago sumagot. "I'm not sure but I heard the breaking of the bottle seal, so it must be sealed before she opened it."

Aloha came close with a plastic bag with seal in hand and open it. "Put it here," anito at agad inilagay ni Katana sa loob ang juice box . "I'll take this one to the lab," paalam nito at lumabas.

"Have you noticed something odd lately with Auri or around her?" Katana inquired, eyeing him with seriousness. "Tell us Rage... Why did you gave Auri bodyguards? Is it because you are so damn obsessed or you're in trouble?"

Yumuko at marahas na napabuntong-hininga si Rage. "She's in danger..."

Napaayos ng tayo sina Ravage, Lucius at Raskin.

"Danger from who and what?" Raskin asked.

"My biological father," napahilamos si Rage ng mukha. "He sent me a threat over a week ago telling me he doesn't like Auri. Auri's photo has a hole in the head."

Nagkatinginan ang mga kaibigan niya.

"He's still alive?" May pagtatakang tanong ni Lucius.

"He was never dead, Luc. There was rumors that he committed suicide after he killed my biological mother but there was never a body to prove it," nagtagis ang bagang niya. "My adopted parents will not knew about him 'cause they adopted me half year after losing my mom and I never talked about my father. I did looked where the f-ck is my biological father' cause I firmly believe he is still alive but after about year of searching and alway getting nothing but his record of his death I stopped and focus on finding my sister, in the company and on the cases we have. But through the years I was constantly waiting for him to come back and... he did..."

"What the f-ck does he want now from you?" Raskin asked, looking angry.

"He want to control me again just like when I was in his house with mom," Rage replied while heaving angrily. "Controlling people was his favorite game. It was where my father get his pleasure. And he'll use Auri to control me," kumuyom ang kamao niya. "I know he will not stop, not until I left Auri and perhaps choose another woman that will pass his taste but he can f-ck the heck out of his life, I'm not dating anybody aside from my baby."