Teen Choice Awards and mistakes - Chapter 41

SAMS POV

I woke up the next day and got dressed in this, s3.favim.com/orig/47/cute-dress-outfits-party-style-Favim.co... and joined the girls in the car to go get our hair ready for the Teen Choice Awards tonight. I climbed into the car and we drove to the hair saloon. We walked in and John looked up and a smile spread across his face. He walked over and opened his arms wide.

"GIIRRLLLSS oh it's sooo good to see you again, it feel's like FOREVER, come, come, we will make you all look like the most beautiful people there, even though you already are!" I laughed and sat down. Chelsea walked over and smiled.

"Hey, seems like forever, ready to get the best do ever?" I smiled and winked.

"Surprise me," She clapped her hands and got to work. A couple hours later she turned me away from the mirror and looked me int eye. 

"OK, you ready?" I nodded and she turned me around and i gasped. 4.bp.blogspot.com/_MgMFaY9LZWo/TKbuUSFKrNI/AAAAAAAABdI/dTDJ_... I turned to her and hugged her tightly. She laughed and hugged me back. I smiled at her.

"It looks amazing, thank you," She bowed and the rest of the girls joined me. We headed towards the door and John called after us.

"Kill it tonight," I smiled and waved at him and we got back into the car and headed back to my house. We climbed out and headed back inside. I put my bag down on the couch and the girls walked into the living room. Lilli turned the TV on and turned to me

"Did you hear, Niall is bringing his new 'girlfriend' tonight," I smiled and sat beside her.

"Aw, that's cute," They all nodded and we sat back and enjoyed the last couple hours we had before we had to get ready to go to the Awards. Soon the boys burst through the front door. Harry looked over and smiled at me. I smiled back and patted the couch beside me. He sat down and wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead

"You look beautiful," I smiled.

"Just wait till you see her dress, FABULOUS!" Casey exclaimed. I laughed and nodded. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek, putting his lips to my ear,

"I can't wait," He whispered. I felt my face go hot read and i smirked. The house flew by and soon me and the girls went upstairs and got dressed. we walked back down and there was another girl there, she had long brown hair and dark brown eyes, she was wearing a cute blue dress then stopped at her knees. We walked all the way down and Niall looked at us and smiled.

"Guys, this is Tiffany, she's my date,"

"And girlfriend," She said smiling. Niall smiled and nodded, bringing her to his side. I smiled and reached my hand out.

"Well it's nice to meet you i'm..."

"Sam, Casey, Lilli, Sara, and Diana, i know, im kinda a fan," She shook my hand and i smiled.

"Well thanks," Lilli smiled. Harry and the rest of the boys walked into the room. Harry looked at me and whistled  I rolled my eyes and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You didn't say she would look that good," He said, looking over at Casey. Casey smirked and shrugged. We all headed out to the black Range Rover waiting for us. Of course there was to many of us to all fit into one, so there was 2. I climbed into the first one with Harry, Zayn, Louis, Casey and Lilli. I looked over at Louis.

"Is Eleanor coming?" He shook his head.

'No, her grandma's really sick," I frowned and nodded. I looked at Zayn and he shook his head.

"Thier recording thier new album," I frowned and looked at the ground.

"Hey, we're still here though," Harry sang. I laughed and looked at him.

"Yes you are," He smiled and kissed me. Louis and Zayn made a gagging sound and Harry gave them the finger, making them laugh. Soon we pulled up at the awards and got out. Cameras started flashing, questions were fired at us none stop. We hurried along and inside. The awards show didn't last long, they never seemed long to me. Me and the girls had won 3, and the boys had won 3. It seemed like 3 was all of ours lucky number. We left the building and Harry warpped his arm's around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Are we all going to go party?" He called. Niall and Louis cheered a yes. I laughed and nodded.

"OK, lets go," We drove to the cloest club and walked in. Harry ordered a round of drinks and we all sat at the bar and drank. Harry and Niall and Zayn had a little to much, same with Casey Lilli and Diana. Me, Sara, Tiffany, Liam and Louis just all hung out. Of course we were a little tipsy, but not much. After a while i had to go to the bathroom. I leaned over to Harry and put my hand on his arm.

"I'm going to the bathroom," He nodded and kept drinking. I walked to the bathroom and checked what i looked like in the mirror. My hair was falt, but still didn't look too bad. I washed my hands and headed back out. I walked towards the bar and froze. There was a girl in a skimpy black dress sitting on Harry's lap. Her arms around his neck. his hands on his waist. She was whispering something in his ear. He stood up and she leanded against him. She leaned in to kiss him and i barged in and pulled him away from her. He looked at me.

"Sam, what the hell," I looked up at Harry and dragged him out of the club. I turned to him. He had his hands in his pockets, he was drunker then anything. I crossed my arms.

"What was that Harry?" He shrugged.

"Just a girl," I rolled my eyes.

"Just a girl, huh, that's why your hands were all over her?" He glared at me.

"Hey, im Harry Styles, you can't tell me what too do," I raised an eyebrow.

"Your just my bitch, that's all you are," He slurred. I took a step back. What. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me too it,

"I never really cared about you, you just give yourself up soo easliy," He slurred. I felt the tears prick at my eyes. He rolled his.

"Great, now your going to cry," I glared at him.

"I hate you! I hate you Harry, i never want to see you again!" I said, storming past him. He grabbed my arm and made me look at him.

"What did you say?" I glared up at him.

"I Hate you, you need to move out, i'm done with you!" The tears were starting to go away and anger took it's place. He glared at me and brought his hand across my face. I feel to the ground and he grunted and walked back inside the club. I felt the tears fall down my hot cheek and i grabbed my phone from my bra and dialed Louis.

"Ello?"

"L-Louis,"

"Sam, what's wrong, were are you?" I sat back on my butt and wiped my face.

"I'm outside the club, Harry hit me," I whined into the phone. He didn't answer but soon the front door burst open and Louis walked out and kneeled in front of me. He moved my face from side to side, i could see the fury in his eyes. he bit his bottom lip.

"I'm going to kill him," I shook my head.

"Could you just take me home," He nodded and picked me up and carried me back to the Range Rover and drove me. I walked inside and closed the door behind me. Louis was going to the hotel to cool down i had made him promise not to go and kill Harry. I stripped from the dress and put on a pair of sweats and a tank top and put my hair up into a pony and wiped all the make up off. I grabbed my slippers and a sweater and walked out to the beach and sat down on the sad. The water washed up once in a while and trailed over my toes. I wrapped my arms around my legs and rested my chin on my knees. My face was still hot, the cold wind was helping though. I didn't know how long i had been sitting out there when i heard the back door open and someone walk out onto the patio. Soon then walked down the steps and towards me. They sat down beside me, they weren't wearing shoes. just like me, since i'd taken my slippers off. They sighed.

"I keep ruining everything huh?" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, just a little Harry," I whispered. I heard him shift closer and take a breathe.

"I ruin everything, i can't do anything right, and to make it worse, i hit you....i promised myself i would never do that, and i did it too you, im so sorry Sam," He whispered. I turned to him. I could see the tears on his cheeks. His eyes were red, like he had been crying for a while. how long had i been out here. But i didn't like seeing him like this. It broke my heart. I crawled over and crawled into his chest, wrapping my arms around him.

"You were drunk, everyone makes mistakes when they are drunk Harry,"

"Not mistakes like this," I looked up at him and he grabbed my jaw and moved my face to the side and gasped. I could see the guilt and sorrow in his eyes. I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"It'll go away Harry, it was a mistake," He kept looking at me then sighed and pulled me close to him.

"I'm so sorry Sam, i really am," I nodded and kissed his jaw.

"I know, that's why i forgave you so easily," He smiled and tilted my chin up to him and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled me close then picked me up and carried me back inside the house and upstairs. He layed me on the bed and kissed my jaw line and neck. I bit my lip and ran my fingers through his hair. The wind was cold that night, but it didn't matter, i was here with him, i wanted to be with him, and only him, i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I loved him. And i wanted to prove that in every way possible. In any shape or form.