Chapter 48 7/9 - Meet Summer

SAMS POV

9 months later. It seemed to all gone by to fast. Probably because he wasn't here anymore. I never moved out of the house. After 2 months i started living in it again. I wanted the baby to grow up somewhere he had bought. The boys came by as much as they could. Eleanor, Danielle and Perri came over alot too, but the house was still to empty. That all changed February 1st, Harry's birthday. The boys had come over  not wanting me to spend this day alone. Around 1:30, a pain shot through my stomach. Then i felt something wet flow down my leg. I was in the kitchen with Eleanor. I looked over at her.

"El..." I whispered. She turned and looked at me. I looked down and then back up at her. She looked down and gasped.

"Lou!" She yelled Louis had been there for me through these months. I trusted him and needed him. He walked into the kitchen and almost screamed, just like i wanted too do.

"Water's broke, start the car!" He yelled. Heard rushed footsteps and the front door open and soon i heard a car start. Louis picked me up and ran out of the house. Another pain shot through me and I let out a cry. Lou put me in the back and crawled in beside me. Soon we were squealing down the road towards the hospital.  Zayn stopped in front of the doors and Louis helped me out and rushed me into the hospital.

"SHE'S IN LABOR  HELP!" He yelled. People rushed over to me and sat me in a wheel chair and rushed me to a room. Another pain shot through me and i let out a cry as they layed me down on a bed. I arched my back. The pain passing through my back, and legs. The doctor checked me out and called nurses over. Louis walked in and hurried to my side and gripped my hand. The doctor looked at me,

"OK, on 3, i want you to push darling, OK?" I nodded and took some deep breathes.

"1...2...3 PUSH!" I gripped Louis hand and pain shot through me and i let out a cry. I layed back and took some more breathes.

"One more, we can see the head, 1...2...3!" Lou rubbed my hand and i gripped it tightly again. Soon the sound of a baby's cry filled the room and i let my own tears fall. The baby's cry's were loud. I fell back on the bed as the nurse wrapped the baby in a blanket. She walked over to me, Louis moving out of the way. The nurse smiled.

"A beautiful baby girl," She handed me the tiny bundle. I wrapped my arms around her and looked down and gasped. She looked up at me with his eyes. Green and big. Blonde curly hair layed on her head. She had my nose and his lips. She blinked and looked at me. I felt tears well up in my eyes and i stroked her cheek.

"Summer...Summer Catherine Marie Styles," I whispered. Louis put his hand on my shoulder and i looked up at him. He smiled.

"Beautiful, he would be proud," I looked down at her. he would be, wherever he was, he was proud, i knew it.

I KNOW, HARRY HAS SAID HE WANTED DARCY AS A NAME FOR A DAUGHTER, BUT EVERYONE USES THAT NAME SO I WENT WITH SOMETHING NO ONE IS USING AT ALL. SO DON'T FREAK AT ME, THANKS AND KEEP READING PLEASE, ONE MORE PART