.....Wow - Chapter 4

Chapter 4...

He smiled and i smiled back and looked at my phone as it vibrated again. dont ignore me, did you call him? I sighed and rolled my eyes, putting my phone away again. He laughed lightly and turned as he got to the register. he ordered and i went up next. Kelsey smiled at me.

"Hey Sam, weird seeing you here, not working," I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, it is isnt it?" She smiled and i said my order.

"Just a coffe, two creams, two sugars," She nodded and punched it in. I smiled.

"Thanks Kelsey,you dont need my name, do you?" She laughed and shock her head, taking out a cup.

"Nope," I smiled and nodded, walking over to the waiting area, pulling out my phone to reply to Carrie. i typed. No, i didnt need to, i ran into him again....literally! I put my phone away and looked up. Harry was smiling at me. I felt nervous now that i knew he was famous. I smiled back slightly as Kelsey said his name. He walked over and grabbed his coffee. Kelsey handed me mine next, i smiled at her and took a sip. I turned and Harry was standing there.

"Hi," he siad, his dimples showing. I couldnt help it this time, i gave him a real smile.

"Hi...again," He nodded.

"Yeah, we meet on different terms last time though, you where, behind the counter," I laughed lightly and nodded, picking at the lid on my coffe cup. he cleared his throat and looked around. He took a breathe and turned to me.

"Would you like to sit down...and i dont know....talk," he ran his fingers through his hair. Ihad wanted to do that since i met him. I bite my lip and smiled.

"Sure," He looked relieved. We walked over to a table. He sat down and i sat down across from him. I took a sip of my coffee and looked up at him.

"So, you didnt tell me before, that you where a huge super star," He blushed and looked down.

"Yeah, i usally leave that part out, i want people to like me, for me, not cause im a super star," I nodded and looked at my cup.

"yeah, well, at least you are," My eyes widened and i coughed. He smirked at me and i felt my face go hot. He coughed and shook his hair out. I frowned and leaned forward.

"I got a very serious question for you," he looked startled.

"How come guys can shake thier head and thier hair falls perfeclty and girls have to work super hard," He looked up at me and burst out laughing. I smiled and shook my head. His laugh made me want to laugh.

"What?! im serious!" I laughed. he took a breathe and nodded.

"Sorry, no one has ever asked me that question," I smiled.

"Well, i made an impression then, huh," He smiled back and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were brighter then i thought. I stared back. Getting lost. They where beautiful, Brown and hazel and green, there was even a little blue. He smiled and i shook my head, feeling my face go hot again/

"You made an impression the first time i met you," I smiled and bit my lip. What was it with this guy, i lost my cool around him, i never lost my cool around any guy. And i knew it wasnt the fact that he was famous, it was something else. He was british....no.....His eyes...maybe....his smile.....that made me shiver from head to toe......his hair...wanted to mess it up.. But i couldnt have feelings for him. I didnt know him. he cleared his throat, bringing me out of my deep thought.

"What where you thinking about?"

"Why you make me lose my cool," I blurted out, then mentally kicked myself. He laughed and stared at me again.

"Im making you loose your cool, your making ME loose MY cool," He said. I raised an eyebrow. I was making him lose his cool. A super star was loosing his cool over someone average like me. I smiled.

"Well, that makes me feel special," I said. he smiled.

"good," I smiled back as my phone went off. I looked at it. where are you, you said you would babysit, I slapped my head then looked up at Harry. He smiled.

"Sorry, i have to go," he nodded and stood up with me. I walked to the door and then turned to him. I reached my hand out to him.

"Thanks, it was nice talking to you," he shook it and smiled.

"Maybe it wont be the last time," I smled and shurgged.

"I dont know maybe," I turned and walked out of the shop, towards me car. I turned and saw Harry watching me....or more like checking me out. I felt my face go red and hope into the car. That did not just happen.

Wow.