Life as it goes -Chapter 1

Chapter 1...

Work...School....and more work, thats all my life is ever filled with, oh and sometimes the occasional family fight. I turned down the road to the coffe shop and tryed to think of the fights. I pulled up and parked and walked to the back of the shop to change. The California sun shown through the change room window and i sighed and warmed my cold back. I slipped my top on and walked outfront, tieing my apron on. Dannie smiled at me.

"Morning Sam," I smiled back.

"Morning,"

"Register 1," I nodded and headed towards register 1. A lineup of people stood there. I looked over at Josh. I through my hands up in the air and he shrugged.

"Busy morning," I rolled my eyes and turned to the first person.

"Morning, what can i get you?" And so the busy work day started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking back to change when Dannie rushed up too me.

"You need to go back out there," She siad out fo breathe. I sighed.

"Dannie, my shift is over," She nodded and turned me to the registers again.

"I know, but a bunch of people just walked in and we need to keep them happy, please," I sighed and started towards the registers.

"Fine, but you owe me," She smiled and nodded and crossed her fingers over her heart and i laughed. I turned back around a smile on my face, then the smile faded. She was right. Where had all these people come from. I took a breathe as the first came up to me. He was an older man, about 40 ish. Brown thinning hair. Brown eyes. He looked at the menu above me.

"Um....you know, i'll just get a coffe, 4 sugars, 2 creams," He pulled out his wallet as i put the order in. 

"$20.54 sir," He handed me it in cash and i grabbed a cup from under the counter. I grabbed a sharpie.

"Your name sir?"

"Paul," I nodded and wrote it down. I looked up, there was a bunch of teenagers behind him. I smiled at him.

"You kids," He smiled back and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, in a way," I smiled and nodded. Maggie handed me his coffe. I put the lid on it and handed it to him.

"I feel so sorry for you,' He laughed and nodded.

"Alot of people are," I laughed and walked back to the register. One of the young boys walked up and smiled at me.

"Ello love, how are you," I couldnt help but smile at his happy tone.

"Im very good how are you?" He smiled.

"Im exellent, i'll get a tea, and just give me a little honey and sugar, and i can add it myself," I nodded and put his order in.

"$18.67," I said. He pulled out a card and i handed him the card machine. He swiped and i grabbed a cup from under the counter.

"Your name?"

"Louis," He said. I wrote it down. I handed it Maggie and walked back over to the register and took the next boys order. His blonde hair stood out from the rest. I took his order and gave Maggie his cup as she gave me Louis's I handed it too him and he smiled.

"Thanks love," I smiled back.

"Your very welcome, have a good day," He nodded and walked away, pouring the honey and sugar into it already. I took the next boys order. he was very polite. Asking me the questions instead of me asking him. I smiled ad wrote his name down on the cup. Liam. Maggie handded me the blonde boys cup, Niall and i handed it too him.

"Thanks alot," he said. An irish accent strong in voice. I smiled and nodded as Josh took over the next boys order as i gave Liam his cup.

"Thank you love," I nodded.

"Your welcome,"  As Josh wrote down the next boys name i realized they all had an accent. He seemed to be the only irish. All the rest sounded british. Josh handed me the cup. Zayn was written on it. I handed it to Maggie and went to take the last boys order. Before he said what he wanted he shock his curls and then smiled up at me.

"Hey babe," I smiled. His dimples where cute. I took his order and asked for his name.

"Harry," I wrote it down and handed it to Maggie. I turned to the boy.

"ok, i have a question, are you all like, realted or something?" He laughed and shook his head, looking back at the other boys.

"All friends, traveling together," I nodded and Maggie set a cup into my hand and i handed it to him. He slipped something into my hand and smiled.

"Thanks," I watched them all leave then looked at my hand. On a piece of paper, was he number.