Love - Chapter 14

Chapter 14...

I layed in his arms. My hands against his bare chest. I felt his heat beat under my fingers and smiled and buried myself farther into his chest. his breathing was even and slow and i closed my eyes tighter. Taking in his heat. I didnt want to move, i wanted to stay here. With him. In his arms, against his chest. Then i realized something. I had just lost my virginity....to a boy i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I smiled and kissed his neck lightly and felt him stur.

"I've been waiting a hour for that," he mumbled, putting his face in my hair. I laughed and pulled myself closer to him.

"I've waited a life time for someone like you, so i think i've beat you," I felt his chest rumble as he laughed and he wrapped his arms tighter around me. his face still in my hair. I sighed and just layed there. We both did. not speaking. Just laying there. Soon a phone rang and we both sighed. Harry reached over and picked it up.

"its Louis," He answered it,

""Ello," he sat there listening.

"Yeah i know..." He was cut off and i saw him nod.

"Yes Lou, i'll be there....." Cut off again. I couldnt help a smile.

"Ok, ok....yes yes,bye," He hung up and looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

'Whats so funny," I smiled and shrugged. He smiled and sighed.

"We gotta go, Lou is frekaing out cause we disapeared, and we have a rehearsal," I nodded and got up and grabbed my clothes. I slipped them on and put my hair back into an elastic. Harry wound his hand with mine and i leaned against him as we walked out of the studio. I climbed into his car and he started driving, he turned to me,

"Do you want me to bring you home, or do you want to come with me?" I looked over at him and he was smiling. How could i go home with that smile looking at me. I smiled back,

"I want to come," he giggled and turned back to the road,

"Thats what she said," I rolled my eyes and hit him. He laughed and turned into the parking lot of the Ellen show place. We parked and got out. Lou was standing by the door, tapping his foot. He looked up at us and ran over.

"Late enough," He grabbed Harrys hand and dragged him into the studio. My following behind. I was brought back stage and Harry sat me on the couch. He looked at me.

"Dont move," I raised an eyebrow,

"Im not a dog," He smiled and kissed me and ran off after Louis. I sat back and pulled out my phone. I logged into twitter.

At the Ellen Show studio, pretty amazing with @onedirection

I put it away and sat back in my seat and looked up at the ceiling and put my ear phones in, and put on thier songs. I tapped my foot along to the song and closed my eyes, getting lost in the music. Someone tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes and shot up. Ellen was standing there. She smiled at me.

"Hey, you must be Sam" I nodded and shook the hand put out to me.

"I am, you must be Ellen," I said smiling.She smiled and nodded.

"I am, your Harry's girlfriend right," I nodded and she sat beside me,

"Well i must say, you've got a very nice boy," I smiled and nodded as he walked forward, Niall on his back. Zayn laughing. Liam had his arm around Louis and was laughing. They were my best friends. And i wouldnt want to change that for anything. Harry looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and Ellen got up.

"It was nice to meet you," I smiled and nodded at her.

"You too," She waved at the boys and walked away. I got up and Harry set Niall down and wrapped his arms around me and kissedmy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. He smiled.

"You look so pretty with your hair up," I smiled and kissed him again.

"Your to much of a flirt," He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thats why you love me," He whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded.

"Yup," He laughed and let go. Paul walked up to them.

"Your on in 20 mintues," Harry kissed me again and they got into postions. I sat down on the couch and watched them leave. He looked back and blew me a kiss. I smiled and blew one back. he smiled and walked on stage. I crossed my legs and sat there. Watching the TV it was being broadcasted on and smiled when he walked on waving. I love him. That was it. and that was only ever going to be it.