2. Same situation

Ladybug's POV

I decided to go for a little run. Since it was a busy day, nobody noticed me. No fans running after me to autograph. Just peace. Running always makes me feel better. I jumped from one building to another building using my yo-yo allowing the wind to flow through my hair down my spine.

The wind, the breeze, the chill. I enjoyed being Ladybug when I am not fighting. It always calmed me down. I decided to sit on the Eiffel Tower for a while before heading back. I inhaled the fresh air and it went all the way to my lungs.

As I was on top, I could see the entire Paris from up there. I have never really seen the city from up there unless any villain or terrorist was attacking the country.

I could see everything happening from that point of view. It looked beautiful. Everyone was kind, well at least most of them. After a long time, I smiled with the proud feeling happy that I and my kitty protected the city well so far. I admired the view.

It reminds me of the sea. So calm yet clashing at the same time. Sometimes the sea is still and the waves are quiet. However, sometimes the sea becomes a monstrous, tsunami. The feeling of boisterousness and serenity all at the same time. I smiled at it, wind vibrating through her hair.

Cat noir's POV

I spun my baton, carried by the wind, I jumped from house to house, building to building. The wind blew in between my blonde hair. My heart could feel all the positivity from the atmosphere. I loved doing it, jumping from one place to another.

There was a spring in my steps and a megawatt smile plastered on my face as I reached the Eiffel Tower almost forgetting why I was there in the first place. I decided to watch the city from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

After hearing that horrible truth, watching the city that I protected with hard work will be the only thing that was going to cheer me up. As I went closer, I saw a red and black figure sitting on the Eiffel Tower. Hmm?

M'lady? What was she doing there? I thought. I quickened my speed so that I could ask what was going on and why she was there. She is not the type of person who would transform when there was no villain to fight. Something was definitely off.

Third person's POV

Cat noir reached the top of the Eiffel Tower. He got a closer look at his lady. Tears were dripping from her eyes, down her cheeks.

"M'lady?" Chat called out. Knowing who it was, Ladybug quickly wiped her tears away not wanting Cat noir to see her crying.

He walked towards her and sat beside her.

"What are you doing here, Chat?" she asked.

"I saw my lady crying and I came to check on her. I was worried." He cooed.

Cat noir knew Ladybug was crying and wiped her tears away. She sighed as she leaned on Cat noir's shoulder. He was taken aback knowing that she usually wouldn't want his company. He just put his hands on Ladybug's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Why are you crying, M'lady? I don't like seeing you cry." He asked.

"I don't know, chat," Ladybug replied with a sigh.

"Don't worry, M'lady. You can trust me," he reassured.