8. We are going...

Marinette's POV

I yawned as I woke up from my deep slumber. What a good night sleep and dream? I saw Tikki hovering over me. "Wow, Tikki! I had the weirdest dream last night. I am a princess and cat noir is a prince.

Tikki just stared at me blankly, a paled expression covering her face. "That wasn't a dream, Marinette. They were all real. And you are going to be the Queen of France and China, you know? All was real!" Tikki yelled, exclaimed.

I just looked at her. "Oh. Oh. OH! Now I remember" I stifled a giggle.

"Ok, enough of chit chatting. Since, you woke up early, might as well go to school early. Show Alya how wrong she is." Tikki told.

That was a pretty good idea. I can impress Adrien to. I frowned. Oh, who am I kidding. Ugh! I lit up again. What's there to be sad.

"You are right Tikki. Can you pick for my something to wear? I am going to take a shower." Tikki nodded her head.I took my towel and went to bathe while Tikki picked my clothes. I came from bathing and saw what clothings Tikki took. I blushed 3 layers. It was something I designed. A cat noir inspired outfit. I never thought of wearing it until now.

"Tikki! I am not going to wear that. It is embarrassing, you know? What if he sees it? What if he is someone I know? I am not going to wear that." I exclaimed, embarrassed, still blushing.

"Oh Marinette. You are going to wear. Plus, it would be a waste of you effort," Tikki smirked at me evilly like she knew something I didn't.

"Fine, Tikki! I give up. I will wear it but if Chat sees it, you are dead meat," I threatened. However, she just laughed. Does it look like I am a laughing stock. No, I ain't but gave up. I wore that kitty costume and decided not to put my signature pigtails today. I let my hair loose and wore a black shoes.

I took my usual pink sling bag where I keep Tikki and went downstairs for breakfast. I saw my mom downstairs making macaroons.

"Wow, honey. You look beautiful. Did you make it yourself? You look just like a princess," she asked, praising me. She must not be my biological mother but she do know how to make me confident and happy. And she is the best person anyone could ask for.

"Thanks Maman! Yeah! I did make it myself!" I cheerfully exclaimed. "Can I have some croissant and some macaroons?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, your majesty." Dad bowed and said it jokingly. I laughed. They can be the best people in the world. I will surely miss them taking care of me.

"Stop it, Papa! I am still your child and you treat me like your child. Ok?" I told them.

"Of course, honey. You are still our daughter but you will be queen one day. I am so proud," he said, wiping his fake tears away.

"Oh Papa! I will miss you guys!" I said as I went to hug him. My mother also joined and hugged us. "Bye papa! Bye maman! I will see you all later as I took the croissants and the macaroons.

"Bye honey/Mari!" They said as I opened the bakery door.

"You have really good parents, you know? Mari." Tikki whispered from my bag.

"I know, Tikki! I am glad that they are my parents." I sighed happily. "Now, stop talking, Tikki. We are going to school. We don't want anyone or any cats to see you, don't we?" I chuckled.

"Yeah Mari," Tikki said as she giggled.

I reached school in a matter of minutes.

I saw Alya, Nino and Adrien there talking to each other. Adrien was here early too? He was wearing his usual shirt. However, it never gets tired looking at him. He looked radiant and handsome. Ugh! You are a bad girl Marinette! Bad Girl! Stop thinking about Adrien. You are marrying, Chat. Ugh!

Why can't they be the same person?

"Hey guys!" I shouted trying get their attention as I walked towards them. Alya was the first to notice me.

"Hey girl! You look cute! Did you design that?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah awesome, Dudette. You look great," Nino said. I think of him as a brother. He is really cool. He always know how to make someone feel good about themselves.

"Y-yeah Mari! Nice outfit!" Adrien said. Did he just stutter? It can't be. Adrien never stutters so I just brushed it off. "Thanks guys," I said, happily.

"Come on, Alya, guys. Let's go to class." I informed them. We went to class.

"Gitl, did you see how adrien looked at you? This is your chance! Got get him." Alya said, fangirling.

"Alya, you see. I am sort of over him. I don't like him anymore." I said as if I was telling someone's death. Alya immediately stopped fangirling.

"Oh, why? Is that why you didn't stutter? That is sad," she said, no more in her cheerful state.

"Yeah! It is just...I don't like him anymore. Sorry." I replied, still sad.

"Oh. Don't worry, Marinette. I support you. Now Ms Bustier is here. Lesson is starting." Alya said, a smile tugging her lips.

"Thanks, Alya. You are the best friend a person could have." I smiled.

Adrien's POV

I decided to head to school a bit earlier today. I was full of energy. I wore my usual clothes form my father's clothing line and went to school. I reached school just in time to see Nino and Alya talking. Did I mention that they were dating. Anyways, I walked towards them.

"Hi Alya, Nino," I waved at them.

"Hi dude/adrien," both of them said back to me. "Why weren't you at school yesterday?" Alya asked me. "Mari wasn't here either," Nino said. Oh! No! An excuse. I was sick yesterday? Yeah! That should do.

"Oh. I was sick yesterday but I am ok now. But I don't know what happened to Mari. Probably, she was sick too," I replied, a little nervously.

Just then I heard a voice form a far. "Hey guys!" That sweet, angelic voice said. Ladybug? I turned around to see Marinette, my princess. Did I mention that I have a crush on her until I found out that I marrying Ladybug? And my did she look hot and cute. She was wearing a cat noir inspired outfit.

Wait, what are you thinking, agreste? You are marrying your lady. I heard Plagg snickering form my pocket. I felt my cheeks heating. You can't betray LB. But, she still looked so cute. A compliment won't hurt, would it?

Alya and Nino told their compliments. "Y-yeah Mari. Nice outfit," I stuttered. Wait! I stuttered. Omg. I just stuttered. Never had I stuttered in my life even to M'lady. I was internally panicking but showed a smile on the outside.

A few moments later, Alya and Marinette went inside the school while leaving me with Nino.

"Dude! Did you just stutter in front of Marinette?" He snickered. First Plagg. Now him? Plagg and Nino would have been great partner because both of them like food and tease people.

"No. She is just a friend, Nino." I said as we walked inside the school. Just a friend. I thought to myself. No I have to marry my bugaboo. I can't think of Marinette.

Or can you?

"Whatever, you say dude. But I am warning you." He said as he put on his headphone, humming to the music. We reached class just in time. Ms Bustier looked really excited from the looks of it.

3rd Person's POV

"Good morning, class! I have a very exciting piece of news to tell you guys," Ms Bustier informed excitedly, taking glimpse of Marinette and Adrien. Why them? Well let's just say that Ms Bustier knows their secret of being royalty.

What now? Marinette and Adrien thought to themselves. Isn't the amount of excitement enough? Ugh! What other news are there? I am a prince/princess.

"Class! We are going to..." she started telling, excitedly like she was going to burst with happiness.