35. A long day to come

They didn't know what to talk or to say until Nathaniel broke the silence.

"Thank you, Chloe for being there for me." He said with a grin.

"I try," Chloe blushed as she started twirling her hair.

"So......what do you want to do while waiting?" Nathaniel asked.

"We could get to know each other better since we will be hanging out more? We can play 20 questions!" Chloe suggested.

"Sure!" He replied, good to get to know his crush better.

3rd Person’s POV

"How about I go first?" Chloe asked, boldly. Nathaniel just nodded.

"Ok! What is your favourite colour? My guess, orange!" Chloe said, now more calm.

"No, you are wrong," Nathaniel's grinned showing the teeth, almost smirking. Chloe pouted, eyeing him to continue.

"I like cobalt blue like the colour of your eyes," Nathaniel said, smirking a bit as he inched closer to the now slightly blushing teenager, pointing his hands straight to her eyes.

"Oh. I didn't expect that. Anyways, your turn," Chloe muttered, changing the subject. Nathaniel felt a wave of disappointment but agreed.

"Hmm? What do you usually do when you are free," Nathaniel asked, maybe he could buy or paint her something.

"I-i don't really do much. I listen to songs, have facials and sight see. My room in the hotel has the best views. I can see what people are doing. I enjoy that because I don't get much attention back there from my parents so I look at people to make myself feel better. They must appreciate their life. At least, now I have you! Thank you for being there for me, Nath. You are a person in my heart who will always have a place. A-and of-f course Adrien and Marinette," Chloe's voice becoming more hoarse never to the end.

"I appreciate my life, Chloe even after everything that has happened. Because I have wonderful  people like you and the others to help me. And if you need anything Chloe, you know you can count on me. Like you said earlier you have me," Nathaniel patted her shoulders and winked at the end. Chloe felt more comfortable.

"Ok, So I'll ask! I am not very good in asking but what is your favourite animal?" Chloe asked curious.

"Umm, well... that is hard. I like lions because they are so majestic but then again foxes are better at least some are. They are smart and does their work so elegantly. Then, there are the small bees which are so beautiful. They help nature and they are great protectors, especially the queen bee." Nathaniel said eyeing Chloe. Chloe's eyes widened and well let's just say Nathaniel saw that.

"I-i mean. Not because y-you were queen-n b-bee and a-all, you are not t-that great, I m-mean y-you are a-aweso-ome b-but like you know what I mean?" Nathaniel stuttered, his face from chin to forehead, painted red.

Chloe chuckled at the flustered Nathaniel. "Yes, Nath. I know what you mean. Now, you are so red!" Chloe said, chuckles turning into giggles.

Chloe's giggled was so enchanting for Nathaniel. He never really saw her laugh or smile but he have always thought about how beautiful her smile or giggle would be but when he heard in real, his fantasy of her was half as amazing. He could feel his face heat up more just thinking about it.

But Chloe didn't know the effect she was giving to our tomato redhead here.

Nathaniel started thinking about how it would be to kiss her and when they grow up how they would have their own kids but was soon crushed when his mind wandered of about the fact that no one would love a guy like him, especially Chloe but that didn't stop him from inching forward by a little bit.