32. Warbug and Chatman

"Oh my god. Look at this princess. Your father is the only one who actually understands the art of puns. Cat puns. Never in my life would I think someone would take interest in this. Better, I didn't expect it to be a King!" Adrien beamed. Felix flashed a smile.

"Yes, yes," Marinette exclaimed rolling her eyes the same time as Bridgette. The smiled at each other.

"Now, lets get on to business." Bridgette said. Everyone nodded. They knew what she was talking about. The attack on the plane and Queen Emile's death.

3rd person's POV

"But before all this, I have a question. So you guys know that Adrien and Marinette are the Prince and princess, right? How did you all find out?" Bridgette asked, confused.

"Umm...well...we figure it out in a game of truth or dare. Yeah! Truth or dare," Marinette said, trying to find a reason.

Bridgette looked at her suspiciously.

"Ok? And based on Tom and Sabine, your friends are actually Nino and Alya, right? What happened?" Felix asked, wondering.

"Oh! There is this girl in class called Lila and she spread lies. And she told she was friends with the princess of China but when I told Lila was lying, Alya and Nino said I was jealous. From the start, only me and Adrien knew that she was a liar, so did Chloe and Nathaniel. Chloe and I were not really friends but now we are. And Nathaniel is Chloe's crush too," Marinette said the last sentence in her parents ear, only enough for them to hear.

"Oh! How dare they speak to you like that!" Felix yelled furiously.

"Calm down, dear. Marinette is very capable of handling the situation. Right, Mari? Now let's get to the actual problem." Bridgette said trying to calm her husband.

"Ok fine. But if she hurt you tell me," Felix said firmly.

"I'm so sorry, Adrien. So sorry for her death. She didn't deserve it and she was my best friend. We had so much alike. She was really nice. You didn't even meet her. She is really proud of you, Adrien. Always remember that. But now we can't wallow in sadness. But we have to embrace her. We have to find the assassins." Bridgette said, few drops of tears escaping her bluebell eyes.

"Yeah! I never met my mother but I know she was the greatest. I will do anything to find those assassins," Adrien said firmly.

"Would you perhaps like to talk to your dad?" Felix asked.

"Yes please!" Adrien said a bit excited. How was his father? He didn't talk to him.

Bridgette passed a phone. It was different from other phones. You could tell it was expensive.

"Thank you so much," Adrien said before hurrying to the corner to talk with his father. The meeting room was big enough to have a few conversation.

"Adrieeeeen," Plagg wined as he cane out of Adrien's pocket.

"Plagg, they are going to see you!" Adrien shushed him.

"Yeah, yeah! But I need cheese. Plus, I didn't see how the King and Queen look like." Plagg reasoned with him.

"Fine! Here cheese. I have some in my pocket," Adrien said as he rummaged through his pocket to take some cheese.

"Here you go," Adrien said as he handed Plagg the cheese. "You can see the King and Queen later after I talk to my father although I don't think you really want to see them," Adrien continued.

"Of course, I want to see your girlfriend's parents. I mean I need to know if my kiddo has a good family, right?" Plagg said still munching on the cookies.