12. Who is that gorgeous girl?

Adrien's POV 

It was morning already. I woke feeling really excited. I had a good feeling about aside form the fact of Plagg whining for Camembert. I took a long hot shower and decided to wear something different today. Hmm? I decided to wear a ripped jeans and a tight green t-shirt. A black jacket to go with it on top. A pair of vans shoes too. I sprayed some of my signature cologne. 

"Adrien! Gorilla is coming up to get your suitcases, ok?" I heard Nathalie call from outside. "Ok. Let him come in," I said. I gave Plagg two slices of cheese and made sure I took everything. After a few minutes, Gorilla came in emotionless. He came in took my luggages and went out. I went down, following him. My father was waiting at the bottom. Gorilla made his way out probably to my luggages in the limo. 

"Take care, son! I will see you soon." He said as he hugged me. That was really really nice. I almost cried. "Thanks father!" I waved goodbye as walked towards to gate. That wasn't the usual limo. It was green with silver lining. It even had my name etched on it. Adrien Agreste. I turned to see my dad with a faint smile tugged on his lips. I smiled back. "Sweet!" I muttered. Gorilla was already inside the driver seat. I waved another goodbye and entered the limo. 

This time, not as a model or a celebrity but as a son, a student, a prince. Before long, I was on my way too. 

3rd Person's POV 

Both engaged teens sat in their limousine relaxing, not expecting anything to happen during their trip to China. Adrien's house was nearer to the airport than Marinette's. So after an hour or so, Adrien reached the airport. 

Adrien's POV 

I reached the airport within an hour. Most of my classmates were already there. Most of us were early. Chloe was there because you can hear her demanding Sabrina from miles away. Lila already bragging about herself. Nino was there chatting with Alya. Marinette wasn't there yet. I approached Alya and Nino without Lila and Chloe seeing me. 

"Hey guys," I waved towards them. They saw me and waved too. 

"Wow! Nice change of style. Cool outfit, Dude!" Nino praised me. Three of us were chatting when a limo came in. Who else in our class has a limo? Chloe and I was already here. The rest of the class too was looking in that direction. Everyone started murmuring to each other. 

"Guys look there!" I tapped on Nino's and Alya's shoulder, making them look in that direction. 

"Wow! That limo is sick, dude. Whose is it." Nino gaped. Alya nodded her head, staring at who will come out of it. The door of the limo came open. There was the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen and trust I have seen many girls. I am a model after all. It was Marinette. Marinette? 

"Marinette?" the class gaped, waiting for her to explain. She told something to the driver inside and finally gazed at out shocked faces. "Hey guys!" She shyly waved. 

"When did you have a limousine, Marinette?" Alya shouted from the back.

"Yeah! We didn't know you had one," Alix exclaimed. 

"Is it yours?" Kim asked. So many questions asked at the same time. That is when Chloe came in. She pushed everyone to the side so she can see what the class was gaping about including Lie-la. 

"When did you have a limo, Mari-trash? It is probably not even yours. You probably rented it to stole it. Give it back! You are so poor. You are the baker's daughter after all, Dupain Cheng. I am the Mayor's daughter." Chloe snorted. "Yeah Marinette. How you have it. I am obviously richer than you." Lila agreed. 

"Quit it. Lila and Chloe. I may be richer than you think. Secondly, I got it today. This is not rented. My name is carved in it and it is even in my favourite colour," Marinette said sassily. She pointed to her name on the limo. It was hers! I couldn't believe it. 

"Enough class. Enough!" Ms Bustier shouted as she clapped her hands. Everyone went back to paying attention to her. 

"I have a surprise for you guys!" Ms Bustier said excitedly. What now? "We will be taking the princess's private jet to get to China!" Ms bustier exclaimed. She looked in Marinette's direction. I mentally scratched my head. 

Why did she see Marinette like that? I looked at Marinette. She gave a shy smile at Ms Bustier. I was thinking about what was going on. First the limo. Then, a beautiful dress? 

"Ok, students. Some of you all will. Be travelling in first class!" Ms Bustier said. 

"Of course. It would be me, Chloe and Adrikins." Lila replied pulling me. Ugh! I hate her. She shook her head. No? 

"No, Lila. It would be Adrien, Chloe and Marinette. Not you Lila. Sorry," she said, a bit sarcastically. "Now get inside the plane!" She squealed excitedly. Lila grunted. "Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous!" Chloe shrieked. 

I was shocked. First the limo. Then, a beautiful dress? Then, first class? Me, Alya and Nino walked towards Marinette and stopped her. 

"We demand an explanation, Mari!" Alya said. "We are your best friend." Nino continued. I just nodded. "I was as surprised as you were when I saw it outside my house this morning. Plus, I only know that I was in first class just now." She shrugged with a sly smile. 

"Whatever, Mari but I am going to find out. Anyways, lets go inside," Alya replied.

"Come on, Mari. Let's go to our rooms."I gestured her to follow me. She cheekily smiled and nodded. Little did I know that something I dropped would lead to great discoveries. We happily went inside not realising what would happen in just a few hours. Who knows what awaits us in the future.