36. What is it?

“Well, M’lady? Would you like to join me for a romantic walk?” Adrien purred with a smirk and winked at the end as he bowed, extending a hand.

“How, charming. Sure thing, kitty.” Marinette giggled as she reached for his hand.

“You guys don’t mind, do you?” Adrien asked with concern.

“Of course, we don’t mind. We would be fine right, Nathaniel? You guys enjoy your romance in the Great Wall of China,” Chloe said quickly, smiling. She didn’t want to ruin her friends’ fun just because her heart was pumping fast in front the boy. 

Boy, was it going to be a long day. 

3rd Person’s POV

Their trip almost came to an end. With a lot of ups and downs of course. It is bo surprise that the class had the best day of their lives. A lot of accidental hand touches for the redhead and blonde. A lot of blushing and just as much bullying towards the four superheroes.

It was almost four o'clock and it was time to head back to the palace. Everyone got ready, took the limousines and were soon back at the palace. The ride was quiet for Adrien, Marinette, Chloe and Nathaniel. No one knew what to talk. For Adrien and Marinette, it was a comfortable silence. But for Chloe and Nathaniel, it was an awkward one.

"So, students. I hope you enjoyed your surprise learning journey to the Great Wall of China! Please head back to your rooms and tomorrow will be a even better day! And for dinner, please come down to the main hallafter freshening up so that I may give you your dinner set. Ok? Maybe, we might be able to take a glimpse at the princess, tomorrow. See you later!" Ms Bustier said as she returned to her own room.

"I can't wait to see my long lost friend!" Lila remarked as she touched her heart in a way that everyone started praising her on such a good friend she was.

The four already starting heading towards their rooms to freshen up before Gabriel arrive, not wanting to here the rubbish vomiting from Lila's mouth.

“I hope everything would be ok. I am honestly worried. The assassins may attack anytime. Lila is giving us another problem by lying. It is going to put her in deep trouble. I just hope no one will see Adrien’s father coming. The class might suspect something.” Marinette sighed as told the others. 

All the others could do was hope that nothing could go worse than what had already happened. They walked into their rooms to freshen, expecting the worse but in the end they know that if they don’t give and stick together everything would be ok. They always win in the end but they don’t know what lies ahead of them. 

It was almost six and the prince, princess and their friends were told to meet in the solar of the palace. Solar was one of the places where the royal family tend to have more privacy then other rooms in the palace. The best place to plan while the meeting room was being repaired. They snuck out of their rooms tiptoeing to meet Adrien’s father.

"What are you trashes doing here? And why are y'all walking like ducks?" Lila sneered when she saw them. She was alone. No other foxes behind her.

"N-nothing," Chloe stuttered, not knowing what to do.

"Aww. The once bully became a pathetic looser," Lila smirked as Chloe's attitude.

"What do you want Lila?" Marinette furrowed her eyebrows and asked, tapping her foor impatiently as Adrien glared at the liar, folding his arms.

"Oh, Marinette. Look at what I have done to you. Everyone is against you except for y'all loosers. The princess will also believe me and I will get rid of you for good. I hate you Marinette. And you can't do anything because everyone is under my control and they would do anything if I ask them. I can't believe they were your friends, Mari-trash. Honestly, I feel the slightest pity for you that you had friends like them. But mark my words Marinette, I will win. In every story, the hero wins but in this the villain will. And you will not stand against me. You think you are a goody-two shoe. I will make the whole world against you," Lila threatened with her thick Italian accent muffling her words.