24. The news

3rd person's POV

Breaking News! We are live right infront of the royal palace in England. Police cars are around the palace. Forensic scientists said that the Queen of England, her highness Emilie was shot at three places the chest twice and the leg once at around 4 when she was helpless and couldn't call the guards immediately. But one of the guard heard some sounds and checked the queen's room and found her lying on the ground.

She was unconscious when he came in just then 10 minutes later. The police are now currently investigating the case. All we could do is that the queen will be alright, especially since her son's coronation is soon. Who could be the killer?

The reporter was cut off by her assistant before she continued.

Word have spread that the police officers checked the prison below the castle. It seems that four prisoners escaped the prison. They were assassins who attempted to kill the king and queen of England 18 years ago but until now we don't know what happened to king. Now they managed to harm the queen too. Our last hope is the prince

The prince who was brought to a safer place 18 years ago. The prison gates were broken and it looks like they had help. Someone from the castle or someone who rescued them. This is all we know for now. Please don't fret. The corps are doing their best and I am sure they will find them.

Again, someone came and whispered something in the reporters ears. Her face changed into a array of colours. She looked petrified. She looked at the camera, I fear. It looked like there was a lot of thoughts in her head.

Umm! This is hard for me.

She took a deep breath.

I don't know how to break it to you but our beloved queen, well she pronounced dead moments ago by the royal doctors.

She rushed the last parts really fast.

She was treated by the best doctors but couldn't be saved. England doesn't have a ruler now. We seek your command my prince. Please, citizens of England do not panic. Please do your best to stay in the house while waiting for the corps to catch that assassin. Be patience. Tune in for more information about this later.

Meanwhile, the same assassins watched the news from their hideout, smiling proudly at their work. They smiled evily. They laughed Well, venom and toxicity dripping from the mouth. They clanked their cups, filled with beer as they cheered without humanity. Well, next stop is the prince.

Assassins. Cruel creatures who would kill anyone for power, for money. They would do anything. Kill a dozen, a hundred, a thousand, even a million. They don't have the heart to be sympathic. Because emotionless and ruthless creatures, who would execute who are in their parts. They don't carry the values to be a human. They are just monsters who kill everyone. Everyone's loved ones. Their special someone. Their friend. Their parents. They would do anything.