34. Helping Nathaniel

He thought of this as he fell onto his back and passed out. He couldn't hear anything.

All he wanted was to see his mother.

"Bring him to the castle doctor's," Bridgette instructed to a few guards as they carried him there.

All they could hope for was that, their friend would be alright.

3rd Person's POV

"Ah!" Nathaniel screamed as his heart thumped out of his ribcage. His eyes wide opened, quite blurry and he jumped up into a sitting position. His heart pumping rapidly. Sweat dripped from his forehead. He continued huffing and puffing, only to notice three worried friends around him. He rubbed his eyes, trying to get a clearer view of his friends, his heart pace becoming more calmer.

"W-wha-what h-happened?" Nathaniel asked, his throat dry from passing out, blinking his rapidly.

"You had a panic attack, but we don't know why and you were screaming. You didn't want us to touch or help you and you started breathing so fast and you passed out so we brought you here," Marinette said, worry ringing in her voice.

Adrien nodded his head, also frowning a bit. Chloe looked as if she cried. Her eyes were puffy and tear stain were applied to her pale cheeks.

"Yeah, Nath. What happened? I didn't know you get panic attack," Chloe asked in a hoarse voice.

His mind flashed to what had happened before and the incident once again, played in his like it happened yesterday. Tears streamed down his face, once again. His now calmed heart, quickly began to pace up and soon his face darkened. His curled up into a ball, rocking himself back and forth.

Marinette, Chloe and Adrien looked at each in dismay. What were they supposed to do? How can they see their friend like this and don't do anything. How are they going to calm him down. And most of all why was he in this state? They have to help him, they have to find out what was going on with him?

"Nathaniel, please listen to me." Chloe said, sweetly. She needs to help him. Nathaniel was someone important to Chloe. Adrien and Marinette looked at Chloe work her magic. Maybe she will know how to calm Nathaniel?

"I don't why you are afraid. But I am here for. Marinette and Adrien are also here for you an we will help you go through anything. Please try to calm down. Follow my breathing pattern," Chloe instructed, soothingly.

Nathaniel could only here muffled voices but tried to make out what she was saying. All could think about was the torture and pain.

"Take a deep breathe and let it put. 1, 2, 3 in and 1, 2, 3 out. That's right. You can do it, Nath. Believe in yourself. You can overcome whatever you are facing," Chloe continued.

He tries to follow his crush's voice. He didn't what else to do. But he have to be brave. He have to stay strong. For himself, for his mother and for Chloe. He tried following her steps, slowing his numbness fading away. He could now feel the wetness of tear stains on his pants and soon the voices became more clearer. His shivering reduced but he was still tensed.

"Can I touch you Nath?" Chloe asked, seeing that he calmed down a bit. She felt Nathaniel nod slightly at her. She touched Nathaniel's arms with her hand gently rubbing it so that he would feel better. He was cold, so cold yet the warm weather.

"Marinette, could you ask for a blanket?" Chloe whispered to her friend. Marinette nodded and went out of the room but soon came in with a quilt. Chloe took it and covered Nathaniel's shoulders with it. Nathaniel's breath was becoming more stable. He took the edges of the fluffy material and wrapped around him.