14. Stuttering Adrien

Marinette's POV

Ugh! Who is calling at this time when I just found out that Adrien is Chat noir. "Tikki! Can you see who is calling?" My phone was on the table. Tikki flew there to see who it was.

"It is Alya!" Tikki exclaimed in her sweet voice. What does she want?

"Can you please help me bring it over here?" I pleaded. She rolled her eyes and took the phone with her tiny hands, struggling a bit. "Thanks Tikki! You are the best." I smiled widely. I took the phone from her and swiped the call button to answer her call.

"Hi Als," I told lazily. I put it on speaker and placed it on my bed as i laid down.

"Hey gurl!" I heard from the other side. "What do you want, Alya?" I asked a bit rude. "Marinette! Don't be so lazy! Anyways, I was thinking if we can have a sleepover except you don't sleep. I am so bored. It is just me, you, Adrien and Nino. Nino is going to call Adrien right after you agree." She said. I could feel that she was smiling cheekily.

"Marinette! This would be a great time to hint Adrien about yourself," Tikki whispered and then giggled. I imagined Adrien getting confused between me and Ladybug and how he would get confused. I smirked. Hehehe! This ought to be fun!

"That would be fun, wouldn't it be Tikki?" I smiled evilly at her. She just giggles perhaps thinking about the struggles Adrien would got through. I was too thinking, forgetting that Alya was still on the call.

"Marinette? Girl, you there?" Alya snapped me out form my trance. How many times am I going to space out? I thought to myself. "Oh yeah Alya? I am here." I said. "Wow girl. You space out really easily. So, what is your answer?" I could feel her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Fine Alya. I will come." I said pretending that I was force too. "You guys can come to the first class lounge. We could stay there." "Awesome girl! We will be there in 10 minutes. By the way, you are going to ask Adrien. Bye!" She said planning something.

Just like that she cut the phone. Whatever, your plan won't work this time Alya. I thought to myself. Wait a minute. This is the best time to play with Alya. Time to get her back for all the times she teased my about Adrien. I smiled wickedly at myself to be such a genius. It is time for Marinette to shine. Just kidding. I already shine.

"Tikki. You stay here. I will come in a few hours. You can bring your boyfriend if you want," I winked at Tikki, making her blush. Oh my god! Tikki does like Plagg. I took my bag and opened the door. She finally stopped blushing when I was going to.

"Stop it Marinette. Anyways, enjoy your time with your boyfriend," she wined and then winked. I blushed this time. "Whatever Tikki. Stay safe!" I said as I shut the door. I walked towards Adrien's room and knocked on it. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and I started getting nervous. Why am I nervous? Maybe because he out of everyone is my kitty. I started fidgeting with the hem of my door. The door opened.

"Hey Marinette. How can I help you?" He asked politely. What a gentlemen? Still can't believe he is Chat. I have been rejecting Cat noir for Adrien who is Chat noir.

"Earth to Marinette." Adrien waved his hand infront of my face.

"Oh hey Adrien. Sorry about that. Umm...Alya said that to go to the lounge there. We are hanging out...sort of. Like a sleepover but in the day," I started rambling.

I stopped talking when I saw Adrien daydreaming. "Adrien! Adrien!" I called out to him. "Beautiful," he mumbles. I internally panicked. What! He said beautiful. "What?!" I asked him. He came out from his trance.

"O-oh. U-um I w-would love to go," he stuttered. Adrien Agreste stutter. That is first. Hehe. I smirked. "Wow! The Adrien Agreste stuttering. I bet no one have seen that before," I laughed a bit. "Haha, very funny Mari. Anyways, I have to check on something first before we go," he said.

I assumed he was going to tell Plagg. So, the game starts. Teasing Adrien starts now. "Oh! Let me guess. You have to tell your black cat with green eyes that you going. Hmm?" I teased though it is true. His eyes gaped wide and shock written all over his face. "I am just kidding, Agreste," I punched him is the hand. He sighed in relief. I noticed that. "Unless, you tell me you really have a talking black cat in the room of yours," I said as I pretended to peep.

"O-of course not. Just give me a minute, please. I will come," he laughed awkwardly. He looked so flustered. I just nodded, trying to hold back my laughter. He closed the door and after a minute he came out. He looked better than before. "Come on black cat. Let's go. You wouldn't want Alya to wait would you?" I joked. He just smiled as we walked hand in hand unknowingly to the lounge.

Sorry for the short chapter but I am not feeling is well so the next update wouldn't be so fast. It will take two to three days. Thanks and sorry. Please comment.