42. Help

"This is life," he murmured under his breath, walking towards his room to get ready for the next phase of his plan as his shoes clattered against the floor. The heroes were left in a daze to think about what just happened, Tyler's minions preventing their escape.

3rd Person's POV

The heroes looked at each other, not knowing what to do. They needed to stop Tyler. There is no one to protect the citizens. Adrien and Marinette looked at their parents infront of them. They looked messed up, frightened even.

"We will get out of here," Marinette mouthed, softly across the room. She will get everyone out safely. Her lips quivered in fear that she failed as a hero and a daughter. She was simply lost. She didn't know what to do. They were going to detransform soon. Tyler's minion stood infront of them stared at their prisoners, intensely.

Suddenly, two of them took out their knifes and slashed the other minions. What was going on? Within seconds, partly due to the surprise attack, Tyler's men were defeated. Who were these angels? They panted heavily as if they didn't fight for very long. They stared at the defeated heroes before running towards Bridgette, Felix and Gabriel. Ladybug, Chat noir, Carapace and Rena Rouge looked at them in anticipation.

The mysterious pair used their knifes and started cutting the ropes used to tie the royalties around their chair. Why are they saving them? Who are they? A sudden glimmer of hope shone across the room. The superheroes finally had a little faith that they can win.

Felix was the first to be set free. As soon as he was set free, he rushed over to his wife. Her state was so horrible. The sight infront of the superheroes happened in so much blur and everything happened so slowly. They were impatient and time was running out.

The bigger figure of the mysterious couple untied the ropes which tied Gabriel while the other, who looked like a female, helped Bridgette. As soon as Bridgette got free, she collapsed on the arm of Felix.

"Bri!" The mysterious couple whispered together in unison. "Felix, you have to bring her to the doctors immediately. She needs help," The more muscular one whispered.

Felix definitely know those voices. It has been so long since he have heard them. Marinette couldn't hear the conversation but Adrien definitely coule because of his powers. But he still couldn't put his finger on the voice.

"Tom? Sabine?" Felix gasped softly which Chat noir heard clearly. He also led out a tiny gasp. The other superheroes looked at him, questionably.

"It's Tom and Sabine!" He whisper-yelled. They have told Adrien to call him by their actual name and after a long time, Adrien called them that, Marinette teared up the fact that the people who cared for her had came. Though they are not her real parents, she loved them so much and that they are here, she knew everything will be alright.

"You have to get to a safe place, your majesties and Bridgette needs immediate attention! Don't worry about safety. We will protect y'all!" Sabine reassured to Gabriel and Felix, who was carrying his wife as she guided the royalties to the entrance.

"Free the heroes before we go!" Gabriel stopped them. "B-but your safety," Tom reasoned. "Yes, our safety is important. But their's is more important!" Gabriel said. Tom and Sabine gave him a weird look before following his order.

Since the chains tying the the superheroes together was made out of sturdy metal, it took quite some time to get it of them. As soon as they were free, Marinette gave both of them a bear hug. She misses them a lot.

"W-what!?" Tom and Sabine stuttered in shock. "Thank you! I'm so glad you came. You kept your promise to be there for me," Marinette whispered softly, making the couple gasp.

"Marinette!?" They asked questionably. She just nodded her head softly. Chat noir sneaked his arms around her waist, making Marinette squeak and blush. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" Chat noir whispered, only for her to hear. Tom and Sabine were still processing the information that their 'daughter' is ladybug and now there is this stranger who is making their girl blush?

"I'm her fiancé," Chat noir smirked. Ladybug blushed a crimson red and she smiled. "O-oh! Sorry, your highness. But you seem happy, Marinette. What about Adrien?" Sabine asked Marinette in concern.

"Don't you still like him? Remember those times where you used to gush how handsome, radiant, kind, selfless and beautiful his is. What happened to that? I thought you were not happy about this," Sabine started talking, Marinette's blush covering more and more of her body. That was embarrassing.

Suddenly, Chloe's, Marinette's, Nathaniel's and Adrien's miraculouses started beeping. This means there was only a few seconds left. Luckily, no one was looking at them. They detransformed instantly, to show the everyday heroes behind the mask.

"Adrien!? Chloe!? Nathaniel!?" They gasped, once again. "H-how did they-" Tom started. "Long story but we have to defeat Tyler first. You guys bring Maman and Papa to safety. We will handle Tyler and his men," Marinette cut off Tom halfway. Tom and Sabine nodded with a worried look.

"Be careful! Promise us you will be careful. Ok?" Gabriel walked towards them and asked. Everyone nodded. "Promise me that I won't lose you like your mother?" Gabriel now asked facing Adrien. Adrien hugged him, tears slipping instantly. "I promise to be c-careful, d-dad," Adrien hiccuped. Gabriel smiled, silently.

Pity etched across the pale faces of Tom and Sabine. The scene playing infront of them made their heart beat more rapidly than it already was. They bit their lips hardly as if there was something they wanted to tell them but they just couldn't allow themselves to.

"I'm sorry for ruining things again but we need to go now. We can't waste anytime. By the way, how are we going to recharge our kwamis?" Chloe asked, tapping her foot, not impatiently rather in fear that someone would come.

"I have some biscuits with me. Will thay help?" Sabine asked, searching her pocket for them. Marientte nodded hopefully. Sabine handed Marinette the packet of biscuits.

"Everyone eat this. We need energy to defeat the assassins." Marinette instructed and all the kwamis obeyed, even Plagg who didn't complain about cheese.

"Everyone knows what to do, right? Hopefully, Tyler and his men are still here. We can fight them before they reach the palace or the city. But if they already went, then I need the three of you to protect the castle. Enforce shields and officers. Anything to protect the country. Papa will stay beside Maman. She needs help. I just wish nothing goes wrong this time," Marientte said, bititng her teeth nervously.

"Everything will be ok, buginette," Chloe reassured her with a hug. Marinette was glad she had many people to rely on. She was glad she had Adrien and her friends with her. She was glad that Chloe was her friend. Never did she realise that one day the female blonde and her would be friend.

She nodded certainly, praying everything would be fine. They promised each other that they would be safe.

The four of them transformed as they parted. Everything was going to be alright, right?