20. Truth or Dare Part 3

Marinette's POV

"Chloe! You spin the bottle, now," Alya said. "Ok," Chloe nodding shyly. I smiled to myself. She really is changing. I knew it. And now she is my lady-in-waiting. She spun the bottle and it landed on Nino. "So, Nino, truth or dare? Hmm?" Chloe asked with a smirk. "I am no chicken! I choose dare," Nino said with a smirk of his own. "Give it your best dare, Chlo," Nino continued.

Oh? This is awesome. You want a good dare. I think I have one I thought to myself. I could see Chloe thinking hard. I leaned towards Chloe and whispered, "I know one dare! When we arrive in China, he have to call the Princess, Dudette." I winked at her and smirked, giving her a knowing look.

She laughed. "That is a good one, Mari. Moreover, he will not embarrass himself, right?" She whispered, raising a brow. I smiled cheekily. "So? What is the dare, Chloe?" Nino asked. "I dare you to call the princess, Dudette instead of other royal terms when we see her in China," Chloe said with a wide evil grin of her own. Nino's face went pale.

"What!?" Nino squeaked out. "I-I cant do that," he said, stuttering. I laughed together with Chloe and Adrien. Alya was trying to hold back her laughter. "Omg! That is such a good, dare!" Adrien told in between laughters. Alya started laughing too. "I know right! That was good," Alya replied to Adrien's statement. The laughters died down.

"Alya! I thought you were on my side," Nino pouted. "A dare is a dare, babe. And you know how I take all these things seriously, right? So you have to do it." Alya wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh! It's on!" Nino had the confident face. "Yay!" I cheered for him. Little did he know that the princess was right infront of him. It is going to be fun and exposing Lie-la would be a piece of cake. I smiled.

"Whose turn, is it?" Adrien asked. "I think it is you, Adrien," I said giving him the bottle to spin. He spun the bottle and it landed on Alya. "Truth or dare," Adrien asked with a Cheshire grin. "Truth," Alya said. "Ok! This is lame but I always wanted to know. Who inspired to become a blogger and now you have so many followers," Adrien asked curiously. Hmm? Good question. Even I didn't know as her best friend.

"Oh? Honestly I didn't know when I started having the interest in blogging but Ladybug inspired me a lot and that is why I have the ladyblog. Isn't she awesome. I mean her lucky charm and how she purifies things and look at her fighting style and her kind character. Who wouldn't want to write about her?" Alya replied. "Yeah! I mean Ladybug is so cool. She is my idol!" Chloe replied.

I flushed. I smiled. "Yeah! That dudette have really good fighting skill and stuff but my favourite is still Chat noir," Nino said. "I don't know what you see in Chat noir, Babe but I can't change your mind. I mean he always tell puns and flirt with LB. He is trying too hard," Alya said shrugging. I couldn't take this anymore. How can they talk about him like that. I mean seriously if they knew he was Adrien, they wouldn't talk bad about Chat noir. I glanced at Adrien. I could see hurt in his eyes and he was forcing a smile. Poor Kitty. Anger bottled up in my heart.

"Stop right there, Alya! That is enough! I am 100 percent sure that Ladybug likes Chat noir just as much as he like him. You stop talking about that cat like that. He saves you all the time, everyday and this is how you repay him by talking ill stuff about him. Where there is destruction, there will be creation. Where there is Ying, there is yang. Where there is darkness, there is light. Where there is sun, there is the moon. But that is what makes the world. Chat noir is the light to her darkness and she is the light to his darkness. This is what makes the world balance." I screamed, angrily. They looked scared but I didn't care.

"They are the super duo, the unlucky black cat and the lucky bug but this is what makes the world. Not all destruction is bad but if used for evil purpose, things turn upside down. I honestly can't believe you Alya. I thought you treated them both equally. That was totally not cool, Alya and Chloe. You do not and never talk bad about any of them ever again. I mean talk good about one and bad about the other? Not cool," I continued, shouting at them, shaking my head in disappointment. Utter disappointment.

They were shocked. "Marinette is right guys. Both of them are equal though Ladybug is cooler." Adrien said. How could he say that? He is just as cool as me. I glared at him, speaking with my eyes. I felt him gulp. "I mean both of them is equal, exactly the same." Adrien said. "I am sorry, Marinette. I didn't mean to make you angry." Alya apologised, regretfully.

"I know Alya. I just didn't expect it from you of all people. Just really disappointed, you know," I sighed. "Yeah, Mari. I am sorry." Chloe said too. "It is fine guys! Just don't talk bad about them," I smiled. I saw Adrien smiling too. My heart melted. Even. After seeing his smile a hundred of times, that smile is really special. "Let's continue. We want to enjoy the trip, don't we?" I said.

"Yeah, Dudette. We are sorry again. You are right. Both the superheroes have a special bond," Nino said. "You are right, Nino. But, who knows? They might. Even be soulmates or can be girlfriend, boyfriend," I said knowingly. I glanced at Adrien who was blushing slightly. One thing is for sure, the five of us will always be together through thick and thin and maybe Nathaniel will join us ever so soon. We smiled at each other and resumed the game.