13. Adrien?? You??

Marinette's POV 

"Come on, Mari. Let's go to our rooms." Adrien gestured me to follow him. Wow! He looks nice in that outfit. Nice change. So handsome. I said handsome. Oh my god! I ignored that and cheekily smiled and nodded at him. What a gentleman almost like Chat. I giggled to myself thinking about my kitty. 

"Ok! We are here! Your room is just beside mine. I am going inside mine," I heard Adrien say. "Y-yeah sure," I stuttered a bit, coming out from my daydreaming. He smiled his beautiful model smile and went inside his room. 

Wait, did I just say beautiful. Oh my god! Do I still like him? I just said beautiful. I was lost in my thoughts as I got rooted the ground. I didn't move. I didn't go to my room. I was still thinking about Adrien and Chat. I was in the same position how Adrien left me.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN CHENG!" Tikki shouted from my purse and I jolted back to present. She came out of my purse as I opened my purse. 

"Sorry Tikki. I was just deep in thoughts about something," I smiled apologetically. 

"Oh? And what were you thinking about the two boys," Tikki wiggled her eyebrows playfully. I turned red like Nathaniel's hair. 

"Tikki. For crying out loud, please stop teasing. Wait? Teasing? When do you tease? You are always serious and serious and serious. Who knew you were such a tease?" I exclaimed. 

"Marinette! That is too many serious. That is like three serious. And maybe you don't know about me. I tease people especially when it comes to love!" She pouted. I giggled. 

"Ok! Come on Tikki! Let's go to our room and you can eat some macaroons!" I said as I took my first step when my leg shoved something. I looked down to see a locket. 

A heart-shaped gold painted locket. Someone might have dropped it. I picked it up and examined it. Wait. It could be Adrien's. I know it is wrong to look at what is inside but I think I should to see who it belongs to. Tikki too nodded in agreement as if she could read my mind. 

I looked inside to find a picture of a beautiful woman with blonde hair and green eyes just like Adrien's. This woman looks really familiar. I saw her picture when I went to Adrien's house as Ladybug when there was a theft there. It was the same women on the photo frame. Adrien's mother. I should give it back to Adrien. But before that, I should leave my luggages in my room. 

Holding the locket in my hand, I walked towards my room. I opened the door and it was beautiful. It was really luxurious. I guess, I would have to get used to this since I am a princess. It had maroon curtains. A big king sized bed. A big television infront. Not bad. 

"Tikki here some macaroons. I am just going to go to Adrien's room and return this back. You just sit here and wait for me," I gestured to the locket, then to the table. Tikki just nodded and started munching on her macaroons. I just chuckled at the sight. I walked out to see Adrien's door slightly ajar. 

He must have found out his locket was missing. I better give it to him quickly. I walked towards the door when I heard two familiar voices. One adrien's. The other. I could not put my finger on it. 

"Plagg! What am I going to do! I lost that locket my father gave. It is really precious." Adrien said. "Don't worry, kid. I am sure you will find it! I will help. What is the point of being cats if we can't find our belongs," the other voice. Cats? What do they mean. "Thanks, Plagg!" Adrien said. Plagg. Oh my god! Plagg? Cats? Plagg? There is only one explanation to this situation. That couldn't be possible. Maybe, I was just hearing things. This is a dream come true but... 

I decided to peep through the gap between the door frame and door. I couldn't believe what I saw. A flying cat like figure almost the size a Tikki was flying beside Adrien. I couldn't believe it. Was this a dream. That was Plagg. I knew him when I used the cat miraculous and Chat used the ladybug one. I looked at the sight before me and couldn't believe it. 

Adrien Agreste is Chat noir. That means Chat noir is Adrien Agreste. My flirty partner and the one I was going to marry was Adrien Agreste. I suddenly made I contact with Plagg. He gasped. "What happened, Plagg? I heard you gasp?" Adrien asked still looking for his locket. I waved my hand at plagg, signalling him a no. "No, I didn't," plagg lied. 

Adrien believed it. I hushed him and signalled him. I took the locket and signalled it in the floor. I put it on the floor as I winked at him and hid walked a few steps and hid beside the door do he wouldn't see me. He nodded his head slightly. 

"Adrien. Your locket is there." Plagg pointed to where I placed the locket. "I thought, I checked there?" Adrien asked as he went to get the locket. "I guess not, Kid. You are a cat and you didn't see properly," Plagg shrugged. I smiled at how good Plagg was at lying. I still couldn't believe it. I need time to process this. I quickly and stealthily walked back to my room. Tikki was still eating the macaroons. 

"Tikki!" I cried. "What happened, Marinette?" Tikki asked. 

"Adrien freaking Agreste is Chat noir!!!" I screamed softly. Tikki's caring voice became a smirk. "It's about time you found out," Tikki said. I hyperventilated. Oh my god. Adrien is cat noir. I am going to marry Adrien. Adrien is the prince of England. He will look hot in a prince outfit though. But it made sense. Same hair colour, same eye colour. Same character except the puns and flirting habit. Wait! I kissed Adrien Agreste. Adrien flirt with me. Wait, I kissed him. Oh, I already told that. Ahh! 

"Calm down Marinette," Tikki patted my head. 

"What if he doesn't like Marinette. I like both sides of him. What if he only likes ladybug and he stops liking me and..." I started rambling.

"Marinette! I am sure he likes you. I know it is a lot to take in but isn't this great." Tikki started lecturing me. "You are right, Tikki.

Think positive thoughts." I calmed myself down. "That is the spirit, Marinette!" Tikki exclaimed. I laid down on my bed,, thinking about what just happened. 

Then, my phone rang.