21. Truth or Dare Part 4

Adrien's POV

I was really hurt but Alya is right. The only reason I am going to marry ladybug is because we are forced to, not because she likes me. I don't know who she is. I try my best you know but I have more freedom as Chat noir so I flirt and do whatever I want. However, I still care about others. I saved Paris many times from robbers or kidnaping but of course ladybug is better. Nobody cares about me whether I am Adrien or Chat noir.

"Stop right there, Alya! That is enough! I am 100 percent sure that Ladybug likes Chat noir just as much as he like him. You stop talking about that cat like that. He saves you all the time, everyday and this is how you repay him by talking ill stuff about him. Where there is destruction, there will be creation. Where there is Ying, there is yang. Where there is darkness, there is light. Where there is sun, there is the moon. But that is what makes the world. Chat noir is the light to her darkness and she is the light to his darkness. This is what makes the world balance." Marinette suddenly screamed, angrily.

She is an angel. I was shocked. She actually thought that about me? I felt my heart melt, a tinted pink blush creeping up my cheeks. Whoever is going to marry her is going to be really lucky. (A/N: It is you, innocent cinnamon roll.) What am I thinking? Why am I blushing? I tried to stop blushing but just couldn't. Even ladybug cannot make me blush like this...

"They are the super duo, the unlucky black cat and the lucky bug but this is what makes the world. Not all destruction is bad but if used for evil purpose, things turn upside down. I honestly can't believe you Alya. I thought you treated them both equally. That was totally not cool, Alya and Chloe. You do not and never talk bad about any of them ever again. I mean talk good about one and bad about the other? Not cool,"she continued, shouting at us, more specifically Alya, shaking her head in disappointment. I could feel her glancing at me from the corner of her eyes.

Alya, Chloe and Nino were shocked. Looks like they have never seen Marinette so angry. But why was she so angry? No one ever stands up for me, anyways. "Marinette is right guys. Both of them are equal though Ladybug is cooler." I said, not wanting to feel awkward. Though it is self praise, I can't go against what Marinette said, right? But I just included how cool ladybug is. No big deal right? But boy was I wrong. She glared at me, speaking with her eyes. I felt myself gulp. "I mean both of them is equal, exactly the same." I quickly said in inhuman speed. "I am sorry, Marinette. I didn't mean to make you angry." Alya apologised, regretfully.

"I know Alya. I just didn't expect it from you of all people. Just really disappointed, you know," Marinette sighed. "Yeah, Mari. I am sorry." Chloe said too. "It is fine guys! Just don't talk bad about them," she smiled. I was smiling too. My heart melted. Even. "Let's continue. We want to enjoy the trip, don't we?" She said.

"Yeah, Dudette. We are sorry again. You are right. Both the superheroes have a special bond," Nino said. "You are right, Nino. But, who knows? They might even be soulmates or can be girlfriend, boyfriend," she said like she knew something. I was blushing slightly. We smiled at each other and resumed the game.

Marinette's POV

It was Alya's turn. "I will spin, now!" She exclaimed. She spun the bottle which would have landed on Chloe but being the cunning person she is, I saw her shift the bottle which was now at me. I saw her giving a mischievous glint. I narrowed my eyes. I was the only person who saw her movement. Too bad for me. I huffed under my breath. "Marinette! It is your turn. Truth or dare?" Alya said. I could sense the evilness in her voice. "Oh! You are on, Alya. I choose dare." I challenged with confidence in my voice.

"Ooh! You usually choose dare. Are you ok? Anyways, this is my perfect opportunity to ask. Do you think I am going to let you win so easily and of course, I will support Nino because he is my boyfriend after all. I dare you to tell the princess that she is very ugly," Alya smirked at me. I tried to hold back my laughter but I couldn't.

Me and Chloe started laughing at the same time. We glanced at each other and continued laughing until their stomach hurt. I could see a thin small smile on Adrien's lips. Alya and Nino looked at each other in confusion. Our laughter stopped gradually because our stomach or at least my stomach was going to explode. "Why are you laughing?" Alya asked with utter confusion while scratching her head searching for an answer.

"Psh! Oh nothing! I just thought about something. Haha! But don't worry I will do it." I said, chuckling. "What!? I thought you would be overwhelmed not laughing like this." Alya said, her eyes widening. Chloe was smiling knowingly. "No! I am am overwhelmed but it was funny how you protect Nino. That's all," I said trying to cover up my cause of laughter. "Then, why did you laugh, Chloe?" Alya asked. "Oh! Umm...me? I thought about something John Bean or John Jean or umm John whatever told. Ya, that!" Chloe stuttered. "Okay..." Alya said suspiciously. "Let's continue the game, shall we?" Chloe asked, covering me up too. Alya nodded excitedly, forgetting about what happened.