16. Flirting game

Sorry for the short chapter. The publishing might be a bit slow after this.

Marinette's POV

"So firstly guys, we are playing the flirting game," Alya grinned evilly at me. I just shrugged, smirking. She just looked at me confused. "Sure, Alya," Adrien said. "Do you all know how to play?" She asked.

"Umm guys, I don't know how to play," Chloe said, feeling embarrassed. "Don't worry Chloe! Don't feel embarrassed that you don't know how to play this.

So this game is basically about flirting. Everyone take turns to spin the bottle. You will flirt with whoever the bottle lands at. If you blush you lose. The person who won the most is the ultimate champion," I explained before Alya could.

"Ok. That sounds interesting," Chloe replies, nodding her head.

"Definitely, I will be the ultimate winner," my kitty said proudly. I chuckled. He sure is a flirt but I sure that I could beat him. But before I could say anything, "No, model boy. I will win," Alya retorted. "Oh, game on!" Adrien said squinting his eyes at Alya.

"Umm! Guys I am here too," I said. "Oh sweet Mari! You are too innocent to flirt, you will probably lose," both Alya and Adrien said in unison. Whatever. I rolled my eyes. I thought in my head. You will lose and I will win. You don't know me. I am not as sweet as you think. I will win.

"For once pretty boy I agree with you about Mari." Alya said to Adrien. I rolled my eyes again.

"Who is going first? You know what? I will go first. I am no chicken!" Alya said. We just nodded. She took the bottle and spun it and it landed on Adrien. They both smirked. They had so much pride but I knew Adrien would win this round that is. "You guys can start now. Alya first since she spun the bottles," I said rolling my eyes. Chloe giggles at my behaviour.

"Hey handsome," Alya winked. I knew that that wouldn't let my kitty lose. "Can I borrow a kiss? I swear I'll give it back," Adrien winked. I could see Alya's blush coming up but I know she wouldn't lose so easily. "You are so sweet, you are giving me a toothache," Alya replied more sexily. "I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Adrien winked. Guess what? Alya blushed. "Haha! Alya! I told you that I will win," Adrien triumphantly said.

"Good job model boy. I think you will be the winner. Mari can never will," Alya said sighing defeat. "Yeah I bet I will win," Adrien said winking at me. "I bet I will," I said. We stared at each other furiously. "Ok! Enough guys! Let's continue!" Chloe shouted. We nodded sheepishly.

"Who is going next?" Alya asked. "Me! I will do it." I said. I need to prove them wrong. "Ok Mari. We will see who wins. Here the bottle," Alya said, grinning from ear to ear. I just snorted. I took the bottle and pointed to Alya. I smirked. "You are on, Mari," Alya said. I shrugged.

I defeated Alya and just like that I defeated Nino and Chloe. Adrien was last. Hehe. I thought to myself. My kitty. Everyone was shocked at how good I was. "Since you won with the others doesn't mean you will won me Mari," My kitty smirked. "We will see," I smirked.

The final battle.