37. Her loved ones...

"Where is Felix?" She asked, confused.

"He didn't come in at all," Gabriel replied, raising an eyebrow.

"What!? What do you mean? He was supposed to be here," Bridgette remarked.

Before anyone could react, there was a call from outside the room.

"Queen Bridgette! Queen Bridgette!" A squeak came.

Bridgette quickly opened the door. A palace maid stood there frantically yelling.

"What happened?" Bridgette asked.

"Your Highness! You have to look at this!" She said as she handed her phone to Bridgette. Bridgette turned to look at the others before tenderly grabbing the phone.

What is it?

3rd Person's POV

"Look at it, your Majesty! Quickly! You guys should also come see this video, seeing that you were with Queen Bridgette, you must be important to her. It is important to see the video. It all over news because it is live streaming. What are we going to do? What are we going to do?" The plum, palace maid started running in a small circle, clucking like a chicken.

Marinette came towards her mother, knowing that is was important. The rest circled around Marinette and her mother, curious. Gabriel kept a strict expression as he looked at the phone.

But none of them expected for the worst. They didn't realise that this was going to be the worst test yet and no one knew the consequences they were going to face. They didn't know what was yet to come.

Marinette and her Mother looked attentively at the phone. What was the maid talking? They had yet to realise that everything was all about Felix, a ruler, a leader, a husband and a father.

They realised that the phone led them to just a video and four masked in black laid infront of the screen.

"What's going on?" Marinette asked, her stomach doing flips. Her ladybug senses knew something was going and Adrien knew too.

"They told me to give the phone to you. They told the whole China to give their phones to you. They hacked our phones! They hacked our phones! I switched on my phone and this appeared. What to do? What to do?" The plum woman flapped her arms and continued hopping around.

Bridgette furrowed her faces. These things do happen when people want to see them. To look at them. I mean they are the royal family so everyone would die to meet them but they didn't have to go till this extend. They had more important things to do. Like finding the assassins or keeping the country safe. They didn't have to hack all the phones in the country just to meet them.

"And who are the 'they'?" Bridgette asked, still looking at screen, massaging her temples.

But before anything else could happen, the four people in the screen started talking.

"Hello," one said, his voice and a sense of smugness triggering through his voice. The rest just smirked at the screen.

"Who are you?" The question whisked the whole room. Who were they? What do they want? Everyone had a bad feeling about this, the real answer awaiting them.

"I hope we gave you all enough time, to bring their royal highnesses? Of course, we gave you all time to bring their royal highnesses. Why wouldn't it be? We hacked everyone's phone. Oops! I mean royal highness. So, I hope Queen Bridgette is sitting comfortably on her chair?" The second assassin sneered sarcastically, the sniggered look still on their faces.